Thread: FUTABA 4PX with TELEMETRY

Default FUTABA 4PX with TELEMETRY

Received mine yesterday and I have to say it's the best Futaba by far. The telemetry is awesome. RPM, temperature, battery voltage and receiver pack voltage. Transmitter talks to you so you don't have to look at the screen. I even use it on my gassers. everything about it is superior to the next.

Sounds awesome. How does the telemetry work? Does it have a sensor system, just curious how it gets temp and rpms. Any pics. Good luck with it, Futaba is great radio. I have the older version and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    Sounds awesome. How does the telemetry work? Does it have a sensor system, just curious how it gets temp and rpms. Any pics. Good luck with it, Futaba is great radio. I have the older version and love it.
    Everything plugs into the telemetry receiver. Sensors are sold separate.

Sounds cool , looking into it now, amain has them backordered .Are you going to order the gps sensor for speed, wonder how accurate it is. Love the idea of the temp sensor. GPS 154., temp sensor 55.. I think these would be the sensors to get?

It does not show GPS capabilities yet. I believe they are still working on it. But yes to the other options.

Either way cool system ,screen looks real nice, let us know how it works for you.

What is the best Futaba Rx for marine use? Seems like if you want telemetry you have to use the R304SB Rx or R304SBE with built in antenna. Not sure if an antenna-less Rx is a good idea for even an electric boat. But overall, what is the preferred Futaba Rx used for boating on this forum telemetry aside.