Thread: Water Jacket

Default Water Jacket

does the Kintec water jacket fit the stock Spartan motor?
    I emailed Kintec, but got no answer yet.

Jan is a one man band, if some is asking him for a water jacket they don't want it bad enough. You will have to look things up, we are here to help but we can't hold your hand the whole time :). Anyways, they do have the jacket that fits the stock motor: http://kintecracing.com/Spartan.html Almost any jacket that is 36mm X 60mm should fit.

Thank you for coming to this forum, I can't stand it over at TRX... lol

Since we are on the OSE Forum, I will recommend some excellent parts: http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...raxxas+Spartan

Oh, I have ALWAYS received my stuff from Kintec, OSE and Kintec are what keep us going around here.. Any threads you see about him not answering emails is due to the simple fact that there is X amount of emails that he can read in X amount of time.
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

I wasnt trying to ask only Jan, I thought that many members might see the post and offer a variety of opinions and possibly other options. I wasnt sure of the size I needed, I emailed Kintec and after 1 week, got no reply, So I assumed I would use the vast resources of the forum.
    Dont need my hand held, although sometimes the wife still does. :}
    I have ordered from Kintec and just last week ordered from Offshore, so i do support this forums company.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm not a nice person. Lol!
    Either way a 36mm (diameter) should fit. I'm not 100% sure of length. It may be 70-74mm in length... You'll find a lot of people here that are willing to help, but if it's some basic stuff like a can size then some (me) may come on strong.. Either way, it works.
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)