Thread: T120 esc

Default T120 esc

I was just at Hk website and saw that they had T120 esc's in stock. No sign of the T180 though.
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

They are still selling the old version.
    They don't have any of the new V3 versions of any of the Turnigy/Seaking ESC's.
    I wonder if Hobbyking have had a falling out with Hobbywing. The new version 3 ESC's, 30A, 60A, 90A, 120A, 180A, are available everywhere except at Hobby King. Hmmm!

Nothing much wrong with the v2 anyway. V3 still needs proving. Either they are good already or not much been used yet. There hasn't been a lot said about them yet here on OSE. So perhaps some more results from those who have v3's....?
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

I am assuming you are referring to the Turnigy Marine series. I have the 120 Aquastar series and I don't like it. Programming by remote following their instructions don't work. Good thing it came with a programming card. I think the Aquastar 120 is a clone of the SkyRC Swordfish 120 ( not the hifie swordfish).

Quote Originally Posted by HangTheMan View Post
    I am assuming you are referring to the Turnigy Marine series. I have the 120 Aquastar series and I don't like it.
    The Aquastar series gives people fits when programming, the turnigy marine series is much easier.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=