Thread: WTB 8S to 10S motor

Default WTB 8S to 10S motor

Looking for 8s to 10s motor for small hydro project. Anything from feigao to hacker or ? Cash or ?
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

I have a NIB 7S Feigo that I would be willing to sell....

Default 7s

How much were you looking to get? I think I have a lipo charger to trade if interested or cash?
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

I have a NIB KD36-50. It is an 8s 4400kv with 5mm shaft.

Here are the specs:

Dimensions: 36~50mm
    Front mount holes are 25mm apart.
    Shaft size: 5mm
    Weight: 220g

Spec.
    Kv: 4400rpm/V
    Idle Current: 5.6A
    Resistance: .0061
    Max Amp: 80A

$30 shipped....

Quote Originally Posted by 62 bugzilla View Post
    How much were you looking to get? I think I have a lipo charger to trade if interested or cash?
    Sorry, I have all of the parts that I need plus sum...

The motor is $50.00 plus shipping here on OSE, I can do $50.00 and I will cover the cost of USPS Priority Mail... Brand New in the Box. Let me know...

Default reply

I will have to pass on the 7s the amp draw will be allittle high for me. As far as the other motor I will have to pass to and it's my fault that I didn't specify I need a motor with a 1/8 inch shaft since I already have a coupler. Sorry I guess it's so specific that I will probubly have to buy new. I was hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by 62 bugzilla View Post
    I will have to pass on the 7s the amp draw will be allittle high for me. As far as the other motor I will have to pass to and it's my fault that I didn't specify I need a motor with a 1/8 inch shaft since I already have a coupler. Sorry I guess it's so specific that I will probubly have to buy new. I was hopeful.
    I have a used Hacker 8S (1/8 shaft) that I may be willing to get rid of.... How does $100.00 shipped sound?

Thanks
    Mike