Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crc outerlimits

Nice build! Looking forward to a running video!
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

Thanks. Getting there.

Esc mounts done. Will start to epoxy everything in in the next couple of days. Just want to say thanks to everybody here for the inspiration to do my build. Thank you all. Brent.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    Esc mounts done. Will start to epoxy everything in in the next couple of days. Just want to say thanks to everybody here for the inspiration to do my build. Thank you all. Brent.
    That's the cleanest mounting I've seen for those 300amp SF ESCs, I'm probably gonna have to steal that the next time I mount one!

They did come out great but I can't take total credit. Rockstar did about the same on his. Is clean and a great idea. Thanls Joel. Will be on vacation next week and should be able to get it wrapped up. Once again thanks to all the members for the help.
    Last edited by tazman; 04-10-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Man she's looking good! It'll be nice to see her run. I'm going to be getting one of these hulls soon I hope to do a gasser.
    HPR 135 redemption, HPR C5009, modded zelos 36, 32 boats and counting.
    Flier ESC dealer, pm me for details.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/EliteRCBoats/

Just saw this thread....VERY COOL!! Man those drives look amazing, nice and clean build also! Maybe a thin carbon veneer plate over the ESC's?
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

Thanks Kent. It is coming along slowly but trying to make sure it is right. Will be doing something with the escs not to hide them but to make them look good. Thinking laser etched aluminium with the mercury racing logo to go with the theme of the drives but just thoughts right now.

progress?
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

Hey kent sorry for not posting lately. Have gotten a lot done unfortunately my camera on my phone took a crap. Waiting for my new one to come in so I can show the progress. Slides came out very nice. Think you will like them.

Backup Cam?? Pinch missus phone, uncle/auntie's phone, Hel* pick pocket someones phone LOL

Well got about everything mounted. Will start the tedious task of soldering this week. All the seams are are done on the motor mounts but I have not glued it in yet. Will be easier to wire and to do the water lines that way. I hope I did you proud Kent.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks Awesome!! any further updates??

what a beautiful boat!

how is the progress

Sorry about the lack of progress on this project. I have crohns and the last two months have been really bad. In the doctors office as I type. Will be trying to finish her up in the next week or two. It's really hard to look at it so close to being done.

Quote Originally Posted by tazman View Post
    Sorry about the lack of progress on this project. I have crohns and the last two months have been really bad. In the doctors office as I type. Will be trying to finish her up in the next week or two. It's really hard to look at it so close to being done.
    no problem buddy, we all get that realization that health is always number 1 priority in life.

Finally heath is somewhat good. Getting back into it. Alot of changes going into this build. Sold my full size boat and got a big list of new electronics for this one. 3080s low kv, and mgm controllers. Looking forward to building her.

Glad you're doing better. Can't wait to see the progress. Those Arrow Shark drive are pretty sweet looking.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

She looks good so far, glad to see you back at it. Always good to see the end of a project and enjoy it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123