Thread: Where can I buy a NEU motor from?

Default Where can I buy a NEU motor from?

Every time i go to purchase a neu motor on here, the one i want is sold out. Is there any other source to purchase neu motors? I'd rather help support this site, but they never have what i need in stock. I also want to buy a swordfish 240 (two of them actually) but I havent seen those in stock for a long time. Kintec has the swordfish esc's in stock but I'm trying to throw some money steve's way........ (and yes I did enter my email address for when it comes in stock)
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

TEST (this post wasnt showing up under new posts)
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Yeas, you had to be really quick on the last shipment of SF240's, they went like hot cakes.

You might have to order a motor from Neu, they do that.

What motor do you need exactly or are you building a twin?
    Nortavlag Bulc

Thanks. I tried that already tho. Maybe I'm an idiot or something but this is all I can get to come up with no option to choose anything else......

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Yeas, you had to be really quick on the last shipment of SF240's, they went like hot cakes.

You might have to order a motor from Neu, they do that.

What motor do you need exactly or are you building a twin?
    well......if they went like hot cakes...youd think hed make an effort to get more and quicker lol (maybe he is...I dunno)

Neu....well I cant seem to find the motor for sale on there. Heck the ones i see arent even close to what im looking for. If you call there, you get a voice mail. Ive left mesages and never get a return call. Maybe they just dont need my money? Im sorry but i dont think I should have to go through so much crap to give someone my money. Im looking for a 1521 1860kv for a build i'm about to do and a 1527 around 2200kv for myself.....

Same here, I think you should shoot Castle Creation an e mail or call them, they seem to be the biggest dealer for Neu.
    The price is sky high though, OSE has very reasonable prices, hate to pay full retail and it seems they set new prices just on Sept. 1 this year.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    Same here, I think you should shoot Castle Creation an e mail or call them, they seem to be the biggest dealer for Neu.
    The price is sky high though, OSE has very reasonable prices, hate to pay full retail and it seems they set new prices just on Sept. 1 this year.
    Yea.....I'm not wanting to pay full retail...plus when I quoted this motor for this build I went off of ose price. I'll shoot Steve an email and see if he has any on order.

I have been calling Neu the past couple weeks checking on a motor build - ever time I call customer service I get an answer from a live person. They have or will build anything you need or want, I don't see the problem....except the list price of course.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    I have been calling Neu the past couple weeks checking on a motor build - ever time I call customer service I get an answer from a live person. They have or will build anything you need or want, I don't see the problem....except the list price of course.

I'll try calling customer service then. Every time I called I was calling the tech line...trying to see if I could get a custom wind.

Email Steve and let him know which wind you need. He can order it for you and have it as fast or faster than ordering directly from Neu.

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    well......if they went like hot cakes...youd think hed make an effort to get more and quicker lol (maybe he is...I dunno)

Neu....well I cant seem to find the motor for sale on there. Heck the ones i see arent even close to what im looking for. If you call there, you get a voice mail. Ive left mesages and never get a return call. Maybe they just dont need my money? Im sorry but i dont think I should have to go through so much crap to give someone my money. Im looking for a 1521 1860kv for a build i'm about to do and a 1527 around 2200kv for myself.....
    I'm sure Steve has another order in and I've not seen esc's sell so fast like the last batch. Hifei have a lot of worldwide dealers and since Schulze is now out, the SF240 is in good demand.

I have an extra 1521 1860kv motor but, hard to let it go, sorry man.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Regardless which way you are gong to go, Fluid is right, call the number (858) 674-2250 , extension "1", I talked to Lisa there several times in the past two days concerning my 1515 1y's repair. She replied my e mail very promptly as well.
    Too many boats, not enough time...