Thread: WTB 1998-1990 U-10 Winston Eagle plans

Default WTB 1998-1990 U-10 Winston Eagle plans

This is the Lobster looking boat.

I know I can buy them new from Newton, but my funds are very limited so thats not an option.
    I want to build one of these in 1/10th scale and Newtons plans are 1/8th, I will have to redraw/design everything anyway and it seems like a waste of money that I dont have to buy new.
    If someone has a used set or copy or even a PDF that I could borrow or buy ? (reasonable) Just drop me an email.

Thanks for any help T.C.
    terry.cowger@yahoo.com

Check with Mike at http://mlboatworksrc.com/index.php?main_page=index He may be able to do a frame kit in 1/10th scale, he does do one in 1/8th scale.

all you need to do is take them to kinkos and scale them down
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Thank you for the replies
    Agitator thanks for the advise and I know of Mike, he does a reallty good job.
    The thing is I can draw and cut for a 1/4 of that price, I can also make any changes I want before I cut.

Yep Jim, I have a place like Kinkos put them into a PDF then I copy to a cad type program called "INKSCAPE".
    I can make any changes and print out each part seperatly with this program if I want, on my home printer.
    Thanks T.C.