Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aeromarine Team Believer with updated hatch build. Special

It looks like my thermal switches are arriving today. I might have to make a trip to the motorcycle store and see if they make a nice LED flush mount turn signal that looks like a hood scoop
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

nice build rear... never have figured why aeromarine made the deck come down so low as to not let a rudder or strut fit flat but you did a great job fixing that for sure
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

I got 4 of these guys , figured I will put them in my other boats too. They are small :)

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

My build thread is cursed !!!!
    --Albert Einstein

Test
    --Albert Einstein

Last post by you I see on my desk top is dated Sept. 15th, 06:34AM.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    Last post by you I see on my desk top is dated Sept. 15th, 06:34AM.
    Actually I can't see mine either on my desk top, but they do appeare on my phone's Tapatalk2..
    Maybe its a SEARCH ENGINE ISSUE? I don't understand computers anyway...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Test.... It looks like I can see recent things now !
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    Actually I can't see mine either on my desk top, but they do appeare on my phone's Tapatalk2..
    Maybe its a SEARCH ENGINE ISSUE? I don't understand computers anyway...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    i logged out in both computers and seem good now . Thanks for the help
    --Albert Einstein

I thought these LED license plate illuminators were were a good choice for the high temp light. They were brighter than the red . I suppose they could be used for night running too

--Albert Einstein

Hey, now I can see you!
    Cool ideas you have!

Thanks Tlandauer ! I figured on pulling all the stops with this one
    --Albert Einstein

--Albert Einstein

--Albert Einstein

I don't think the pump "gets back" any power. Then again it could... They work great as long as you take there of them. I ran mine in salt and forgot to clean it after....

I hope the pump idea works well! Kintec has a new $55 pump, there are some on Ebay that look just like it though for less $...

Enough of that! This build is looking good so far!
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

My pump cost me $20 from swap shop . My local dealer sells them for $28 and they have several others to chose from for less $. it works perfect with the check valves when I did my test.
    --Albert Einstein

I made this plumbing block for my inlets. It has the pump pick up built in. I still need to add the finishing touches but this is the design I'm going with.
    --Albert Einstein

Installed the thermal sencer . Dremeled down to the special copper compound core for the best heat reading I can get. Notched the 4 corners of the esc's plastic lower to hold the zip tie in place wich holds the switch in place. I will ad some thermal grease between the switch and core later on.
    --Albert Einstein

The lights are going here. They are blue.

--Albert Einstein

Default Aeromarine Team Believer with updated hatch build. Special

Quote Originally Posted by rearwheelin View Post
    My pump cost me $20 from swap shop . My local dealer sells them for $28 and they have several others to chose from for less $. it works perfect with the check valves when I did my test.
    I was the one who sold you the pump... Lol

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=47637
    Last edited by Spartanator; 09-22-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    I was the one who sold you the pump... Lol

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=47637
    I thought so but figured oh well ha ha
    --Albert Einstein

Rubber mounted the lights with nylon washers. Bought a couple 3/16" rivets for the water outlets. Turned on the lights and they are pretty intense ! Very confident I will see them during the day !
    --Albert Einstein

Cool

Some real cool ideas in this build, I am anxious to see how it all turns out!

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thanks J
    --Albert Einstein

I felt it was time to make things permanent . JB welded the unit in and two water outlets.

--Albert Einstein

I like the lights , what are the blue cylinders for ?

They are 2.5 lb weights . There are pool noodles on the bottom between the sponsons under the motor area , the added weight made the JB push out the edges more uniformly .
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    I like the lights , what are the blue cylinders for ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rearwheelin View Post
    They are 2.5 lb weights . There are pool noodles on the bottom between the sponsons under the motor area , the added weight made the JB push out the edges more uniformly .
    I thought they are some kind of compressed air cylinders for cooling in addition to your pump. . Your build is full of innovative ideas! Looking good!

Ha ha !
    --Albert Einstein

Why not just bolt the whole unit in from the bottom? that way it would have been removable for maintainance?
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast