Thread: General club talk and happenings

Default General club talk and happenings

Just realized there wasn't a thread for Wave Blasters club members to just talk and see what the latest goings on are. So here it is.

So how did racing go on August 31st ?? I didn't make it out due to a lack of planning, a lack of money and a general lack of common sense !!
    Honestly, I got complacent and found out to late that I didn't have batteries for my radio (those stupid AA's seem to end of everywhere EXCEPT in my radio ) AND I forgot I bought the RxR version of the boat so my receiver wasn't even installed.
    Apparently old age has made it impossible for me to think about more than 1 thing at a time.
    Needless to say, I have a nice new lipo radio battery ordered.
    So what'd I miss ? Pipe up folks...this is where we can BS.

Sorry Dino but we are just a bunch of rednecks and no one even owns a computer!If u want BS...see u at the pond.A "chat room" is just not going to happen.

We did miss u last Sun...we had a light turn out...but had fun racing anyway.

See u on the 14th?
    Last edited by R.J.S; 09-01-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Morning Jeff, don't know that being a redneck has much to do with it but it doesn't surprise me that very few people would want to talk online. Heck...gives us more to talk about when we get together for some racing.