Thread: Wanted: 3674 and/or T180 or HW180

Default Wanted: 3674 and/or T180 or HW180

Working on a new project. A Titan 29. Plan on 4s.
    Would prefer TP or Leopard. but open for suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Rob

I'm having really good experience with the new V3 T180. My motor is a Castle 1515 2200kv. Seems to be a great combination . I do have 2 1515's on hand if your interested.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

i ran mine on a leo 3674 1700 kv and seeking 120 esc on 5s2p and it was a monster. here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYWe...5AuoroLNZyRr2g
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Thanks for the input. I really had my heart set on doing a 3674 for this build. A 1515 is not out of the question though. What do you have in mind?

Well a 1515 is a great motor too. Just putting it out there that a 3674 pushed this hull very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    Well a 1515 is a great motor too. Just putting it out there that a 3674 pushed this hull very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah.. It seems like maybe all this hull needs. You have a fast boat! I am looking forward to getting started on this one.

Still looking... No T180 / 3674 2200kv on OSE?

I have a T180 but it has been modded to sit in a oil bath. Basically the heat sink has been removed . I could make a new heat sink for it that might actually work pretty darn good if you don't want the oil enclosure. It's been used about 10 times , never overworked. I do have a castle 1515 if interested.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Thank you for the offer. I have encountered the oil cooling concept with ultra high voltage step up transformers in my line of work. I like your ideas. It pushes our little hobby forward. It will just be a matter of time before escs come standard with a precharge circuit like actual drives have.
    But..... I am just building a sport beater that needs minimum electronics with maximum returns. How much for a 1515?
    Thanks,
    Rob

I have this one to offer up. I just got it and it's new. I won't be needing it anymore. I paid asking price. If you want it make a offer.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...677#post583677
    --Albert Einstein

Thanks. Let me think about it. Still not sure about the route I'm gonna take on this one.