Thread: Yo NAMBA 9 Guys

Default Yo NAMBA 9 Guys

We had one of our racers recently move back out to the west coast and he's going to be racing you guys. I just wanted to see what bunch he is going to be racing with. He is in Northern CA. His name is Chris Wittrig and he's a very accomplished nitro racer. He's going to dabble into the P-Limiteds and I'm going to send him my JAE in a couple weeks.

I met him last race, nice guy. It will be great to add another guy in FE in D9, he was only running gas and I think Nitro. We run three classes in P ltd Sport, Hydro and Offshore. We will be adding P open Sport next year.
    Randy
    For ABS, Fiberglass, Carbon hulls and Stainless hardware
    BBY Racing

Cool. He wanted me to build him a JAE but after last race, he's a little more motivated so I'm sending him my old JAE. That boat is four years old and I really didn't want to send it to the west coast as an example of my build skills (I'm a little more refined now) but he wants to race it ASAP. So he'll get it in a couple weeks. Next time you see him, make sure you ask him if he's got a good set of chocks for his trailer. At a race last year, he had the cheapo $10 plastic chocks flattened by his beautiful trailer and it almost became a house boat. Anyway he's good people so take care of him for us.

Mike, Northern California is huge. Specifically where did Chris move to? Welcome Chris to Namba 9. See you on the 20th of September.

Allen Cordy
    Cottonwood California
    Attached Images Attached Images