Thread: WTB Catamaran 40-46" Hull for Twin Brushless Project

Default WTB Catamaran 40-46" Hull for Twin Brushless Project

I'm wanting to go 80+ mph so if you have something I could use in this setup or a started project, I'd be interested. Would like carbon hull but would consider if not. Wanting to run 2 motors. Let me know what you have.
    Thanks

I'm only trying to accelerate you to the inevitable end of this journey by sharing my experience and the many others who've posted similar WTB ads here. You may be waiting a while before what you're looking for becomes available. It's not impossible, but when/if a cat comes available it'll most likely be something that someone has already built with a single motor, or it'll be a $2k-$5k Keith Bradley job. Either way, they are few and far between these days. You're really better off just buying new. There are a few carbon fiber hulls in that size available right now that are not very expensive, all things considered. Keith Bradley's newest Radtek is getting good reveiws. Contact tiqueman via PM to see what kind of hull/kit he can offer you, or Central Marine also has a couple models. Good luck!

MP

I have an Aeromarine conquest with twin 1527/1.5Y's all installed, needs speedos and batts. I've done mid 70's with one of these motors in a few different boats on 10S1P so 80 on twins should be no problem. The hull and hardware is brand new and never been in the water one of the motors might have been used? but barely.
    We call ourselves the "Q"

the difference between this boat and most of the other twin cats out there is that you might be maxed out with top speed in this boat before the others but you would most likely be able to turn this boat at 60+ MPH!!
    We call ourselves the "Q"