Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mean machine

Where in vt are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

I'm more than willing to work with you. Nh is 45 minutes north of me so I have no problems making a drive if I can avoid the hassle that is shipping.

There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

It will be cash in person of course, but what are the packs? I was really looking to buy it at $350 cash picked up, only because we are close why mess with paypal.... but I will pay some extra for quality lipos.

I do have paypal though if that works better and can send instant payment on spot gift if that works better for you.

Default Mean machine

They're just some zippy packs.
    Nothing special but in good shape
    So, what exactly are you looking for? The boat minus tx/rx? Same as bill was?

I am willing to do 350 cash for boat minus tx/rx and we can meet up.
    400 I'll toss in the zippys or 375 with tx/rx

$400 zippys and tx/rx? cash?

I can give you a paypal deposit tonight if you like or just meet up....

and btw thank you for your quick responses... :)

Ok so the zippys are 5000 mah 40c I got from a member on here. I've only put like 5 runs on them and he only ran a couple of times. He had removed zippy wrap and put on clear Ose wrap. As far as puffing I don't think so, but I've never owned a brand new pair of zippys so I'm not sure. Here's a pic.
    It's a solid boat no doubt

Yeah I'll go 400 for everything if you want -)

Boat plus zippys and tx/rx. So rtr and we can arrange to meet up. No need to make a deposit man

LMK on my offer, I will make the drive a bit down into MA a bit if I need to...

Can we do it tomorrow just before noon or thereabouts?

Done, I will take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    Yeah I'll go 400 for everything if you want -)

Boat plus zippys and tx/rx. So rtr and we can arrange to meet up. No need to make a deposit man

I accept your offer of 400. So if you want to pm me your phone number I can give you a call in the am or tonight if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    Done, I will take it.
    Awesome man thanks. :yesway:

What kind of nonsense is this , i offer $350.00 and i pay paypal and he offers the same and i'm not offered lipos, this is totally wrong , i would do asking price with lipo's , i'm out of here , i deal with honest people

Default Mean machine

He's giving me 400 and I don't have to ship the thing. I'm not dishonest. I didn't bother offering lipos cause you seemed stuck on 350. Paying pal pay fees is against swap shop rules bud. At what point did you try to work with me?!?! See ya later

this is so wrong , i can't believe this !!!!!

Oh please. Move along. You missed out.

Had you offered me my asking price it would have been yours. Since you did not, I reserve the right to choose what I do and accept other offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    He's giving me 400 and I don't have to ship the thing. I'm not dishonest. I didn't bother offering lipos cause you seemed stuck on 350. Paying pal pay fees is against swap shop rules bud. At what point did you try to work with me?!?! See ya later

I felt the same and hate shipping lipos I give batts with models I sell if it's local because not only unsafe to ship they make the box heavy. I wasn't trying to undercut anyone. But I do want the boat and will meet up tomorrow if it works?

Default Mean machine

Yes absolutely Jason. I too am uncomfortable shipping lipos . Another reason I did not offer.

funny i tried the whole let me think about it, then bill came back and tried to force my decision by saying it may not still be a standing offer. now he's mad? what a joke

at any rate... jay i sent you my number in your pm box. call or text me whenever so we can arrange a meeting place. my sister lives in lowell or i can travel further up if needed. i dunno your route so just lmi. thanks again

what a joke !!! helloooo you could have shipped all that for $30.00 shipped at most , that is a little boat , you lost money wise on the deal , enjoy < lol !!

Let me track Lowell on my route, I don't think it's all that terrible, I'll check and get back to you via pm info, thanks again... I don't want to undercut anyone but anytime I can get a model without shipping is a bonus, I pack items crazy and end up losing about $25 just in new boxes at Bubblewrap and pool noodle along with 2 hours of shipping and running to post office, I hope mnorth can appreciate that too. Ttys!

people send money as a gift all the time on ose , i have had people do that to me many times , helloooo !

no mr jmscard , not right of you either

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    Let me track Lowell on my route, I don't think it's all that terrible, I'll check and get back to you via pm info, thanks again... I don't want to undercut anyone but anytime I can get a model without shipping is a bonus, I pack items crazy and end up losing about $25 just in new boxes at Bubblewrap and pool noodle along with 2 hours of shipping and running to post office, I hope mnorth can appreciate that too. Ttys!
    absolutely man. you did nothing wrong and neither did i. he made his offer, i countered and he said no. end of story. in the end, since i don't have to ship i really did get my asking price and I'm happy to throw in the lipos for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nmnorth View Post
    people send money as a gift all the time on ose , i have had people do that to me many times , helloooo !
    nope. sorry against rules. good for you. you lost out on the boat. get over it. cripes.....

i'm over it , you would have made more money , are you over it ??

its no wonder the mods want to end this section.
    nmnorth everything your doing is against swap shop rules. paying paypal fees, sending money as gift... anything else?

you should have taken my 375 offer. oh well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast