Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im in need of a good prop guy. someone to make good sharpened and balanced props

Default im in need of a good prop guy. someone to make good sharpened and balanced props

Im looking to do more than 80mph. Any suggestions.

KFX Guy !!

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    KFX Guy !!
    I agree
    37" Fightercat Shocker powered by Neu 1530 on 10S

Ha Ha
    Good one Chris

Mark

That guy is a tire kicker not wasting my time with him, he has e mail me with no information about his boat and set up ,, asking me to put him in the 80's,,
    Last edited by dasboata; 08-21-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Oh ok I honestly thought he was serious oh well I still think you are the man. Not blowing your skirt up either.

80mph, I've done that w/ a 642 a 447/3 a 450/2 452/2 452/3 457/2 a 1657 a 1662 a v947 a 648 a s245 s250 s255 and a lot of other props????? a boat and a setup would be helpful in getting u to 80mph????
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Waste of time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    80mph, I've done that w/ a 642 a 447/3 a 450/2 452/2 452/3 457/2 a 1657 a 1662 a v947 a 648 a s245 s250 s255 and a lot of other props????? a boat and a setup would be helpful in getting u to 80mph????
    Thirteen different props!
    OP still has trouble makimg up his mind on motors and ESCs. Now I see a month of sleepless nights trying to pick a prop, motor and ESC.
    The pain of this hobby.....
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Run your mouth but save your breath. I pay the coat to be the boss. If I asking about it. It cause that's that I'm gonna do . Das boater talking junk. U think I'm gonna pay u $100+ for bull*!***!***!***!**. KKnow what save it. U think I have monet to throw away? Read all my threads. U know what I've got. Now grow up and save yourself. I already spend $75 for 2 props that don't work.

U know all rope has an end right? Offshore, meaning those with wise comments, save it. I'm trying to learn, not get angry and let u know about yourself. Please stay on the same page.

What piss me off is about the comment about tire kicker. Dude kick rocks with no shoes on, then get back to me.

As long as Steven keep taking my money for my orders, I'm cool. Go check my parts list with offshore. Tire kicker your cloth. I'm using galaxy 5. Spell check crazy and I'm a bit angry.

Wait, he has to go read thru your threads in order to help you?
    This is about the 100th time you've posted without giving any info about your setup. We've all told you multiple times to post your setup when asking questions, yet you never do.
    Get with it man....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a hole at the center of earth where the rest of the world sinks but i stand still...

Quote Originally Posted by rude5150 View Post
    Run your mouth but save your breath. I pay the coat to be the boss. If I asking about it. It cause that's that I'm gonna do . Das boater talking junk. U think I'm gonna pay u $100+ for bull*!***!***!***!**. KKnow what save it. U think I have monet to throw away? Read all my threads. U know what I've got. Now grow up and save yourself. I already spend $75 for 2 props that don't work.

Dude, you might want to check your tone. Chris (dasboata), knows his stuff and does nice props. I have a few of his creations and they are fast! Perhaps your expectations are unrealistic, and you are looking to blame your poor setup on someone other than yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    Wait, he has to go read thru your threads in order to help you?
    This is about the 100th time you've posted without giving any info about your setup. We've all told you multiple times to post your setup when asking questions, yet you never do.
    Get with it man.... Thank you typing is not my thing,, LOL,, It's all the comments I see from him and pretty much all of OSE I figured I did not want to be bothered,,

Quote Originally Posted by champion221elite View Post
    Dude, you might want to check your tone. Chris (dasboata), knows his stuff and does nice props. I have a few of his creations and they are fast! Perhaps your expectations are unrealistic, and you are looking to blame your poor setup on someone other than yourself.
    If he said to me I want this prop, done this way, I would not have a problem doing him a prop but , I am not struggling to get a prop job ! By the way thank you !

Cool

Rude's been on my Ignore List for months....lovin' it.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Chris does excellent work but the reality is that the most perfectly prepared prop is useless if it's simply the wrong prop for the job.
    Noisy person

You guys are terrible !
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Fluid, I loving it. I'm glad I finally got some comments from you. Luck constant. It's was the tp 4050 1730kv on 6s for the 3rd or 4th time and then all go quiet. Back to fluid. I'm new to the boat world and because I couldn't understand that u were telling me, I'm on your ignore list! I looked up to you after reading your book you . I just couldn't believe u could be like that. Any way there are still great people out there.
    I KNOW YOU GUYS WASN'T THINKING I WAS GONNA LET ALL THOSE COMMENTS SLIDE RIGHT. It's amazing how people get banned for comments on a product, but when people being called names. Nothing is said. GROW UP.

I'm gonna just go for a Neu or lehner, and that will be that. Cut cross the BS!

I know when I start dealing with Neu direct, I wouldn't have all this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rude5150 View Post
    I know when I start dealing with Neu direct, I wouldn't have all this problem.
    What in the Christ does this have to do with props?
    Your posts are erratic and utterly confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck as a Constant View Post
    What in the Christ does this have to do with props?
    Your posts are erratic and utterly confusing
    Amen brother

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Lmao
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

I'm dealing with KFXGUY for my prop work and I'll get Neu motors. I can then call them up for better more mature service. I'm just Navegating through offshore safely.this way I don't have to waste effort.

That video is funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast