Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swap shop

the easy fix is to ditch the swap shop. Id love to because its the area that needs moderating the most, but that would hurt 98% of the guys selling and buying that are enjoying the area.

So I only have one thing to say, if you dont want to lose your place or miss a item, there are other sites like Ebay where this will not happen. On the flip side, those sites come with other restrictions and costs that people are not happy with. So I guess what Im saying is its impossible to make everyone happy.

Time to move on.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

haha Fun with math.

I'll bet that it's less than 25 guys that lose their minds if a conversation breaks out in the for sale forum. I would guess it's probably less. But still there are those "Oh no my item is second on the list. Ohhh....now it will never sell" guys out there.

25 guys are .18% of the members of this forum. So then the other 99.82% aren't really that concerned about it.

If your life depends on the for sale forum you may want to reconsider your priorities. A personal grip may be in order even.

Again......perspective guys. Grown men......toy boats........for the fun if it. Remember?
    Noisy person

Which brings me to my original comment on this thread...

Lets not make a problem where no really exists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12