Thread: ESC beep beep beep blackjack 29 BL

Default ESC beep beep beep blackjack 29 BL

Ok new to the hobby, have run a brand new BJ 3 times, a flip or 2 and a little water but nothing crazy. Running serial 2s 30c lipos for a 4s setup. Went to run tonight and it will only beep at me, beeps continuously every second. No light on receiver (RTR specktrum setup) I have checked batteries on charger and checked all connecions. I will call Horizon tomorrow, but hoping Im just doing something stupid.... help please.

check the throttle reverse switch on the transmitter.

Thanks, it was just a binding issue. Its too bad there isnt more documentation on the ESCs out there. I can google with the best of them but came up empty handed as to what the beep codes from the Horizon ESCs are.

i have the same issue.. nothing ive done has fixed it yet.. re binding or anything just a beep every 5 seconds and no power or steering

I wonder, did you have your transmitter powered on before you turned the switch on inside the boat?
    NEVER SATISFIED RACING
    Fine Design 32 V-Hull 4082+6s

Quote Originally Posted by Airedout29 View Post
    i have the same issue.. nothing ive done has fixed it yet.. re binding or anything just a beep every 5 seconds and no power or steering
    Spray WD40 on the esc and in the Receiver...... and on the connectors that plug into the receiver...... let it sit for a few hours (I left mine over night) that did the trick for me.