Thread: Dasboata strikes again!

Thumbs up Dasboata strikes again!

I would like to commend Chris once again on a fabulous job on the prop's he S&B'd for me over the weekend. Top quality props were chosen and a superb job in bringing out the best of them. Shipping was....well lets just say...AWESOME! Thanks Chris! You are the MAN!
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective"
    45"Speedfreek
    , Fightercat #068 ​, MyYoutube Vids

I second that! I ordered two props from Chris and they look amazing! Fast shipping, clear communication, just a top notch seller!

I agree. I had an excellent experience with Chris. Fast shipping very good communications and an excellent product. Thanks Chris!!
    37" Fightercat Shocker powered by Neu 1530 on 10S

Another happy customer here!
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to use it in a fruit salad.
    PB BlackJack 29 / AQ Motley Crew / Tenshock Mini ECO / Phil Thomas Stealth

Ok, so I needed a few props s/b'd. Being a noob I didn't know what to expect but with all the great word of mouth Chris has on here I figured I couldn't go wrong and sent him 5 props.... Great decision!
    You never know what to expect with a small hobby business, but Chris knows how to do it right. Super professional and excellent communication. I couldn't believe how fast he was able to turn around my order too. The props came out great!! If you've ever seen how crappy a raw octura is and see one of Chris's finished props, you'll know what a great job he does. And as a final touch he engraves the size in the prop for easy identification and then initials each prop - great for resale down the road!!! Keep doing what you're doing man - I'll be coming back!

Can you guys combind these threads thanks chris https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...g-out-my-props!!!!