Thread: ML Boatworks Laser cut birch boat stands for Riggers, Sport Hydros, Tunnels, etc.

Default ML Boatworks Laser cut birch boat stands for Riggers, Sport Hydros, Tunnels, etc.

Hey Everyone,

I am not sure I have mentioned that I am doing laser cut boat stands now, and I have a good lineup going. For ML Boatworks hull owners, I have most of the kits covered now. I have all the sport hydro and tunnel boat lineup done, and I have some universal rigger stands, and some custom Crapshooter and Insane G6 gas rigger stand (just completed, not on site just yet) done. Here are some pics of a few of the stands. I am doing custom stuff for other brand boats per request. Measurements required from the person wanting the stand drawn up, so have your tape measure ready! Enjoy, Mike

Insane G6 Gas Rigger:

PX335 Tunnel Stand (All sizes available on website)

GSX480 Gas Sport hydro stand:

GP400/ SX400 Stand (all other sizes available)

One of the Universal rigger stands:

Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

I believe I'm gonna have to have one of these with my new boat... Mike, just add it to my order

Sounds like a plan dude. Thanks, talk soon! Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Mike,

I'm sure you've already been asked and answered, but do you have prop-guards available that work with these stands?
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Only the tunnel stands right now Darin. I need to find some time to add an optional guard on most of the other stands tho. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrxt View Post
    Only the tunnel stands right now Darin. I need to find some time to add an optional guard on most of the other stands tho. Mike
    Thanks, Mike. Was just wondering. I know at the Nats, they supplied stands on all the starting tables for those that needed it, so it's not necessary. I like the OPC stands' design simply because they protect stuff while you are carrying them around and storing them.
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

mike you working on anything for 10th scale hydros yet?
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Not yet on the 1/10th scale. Trying to finish the 1/8th scale stand first! Mike

This is a very old thread, but I am looking for a boat stand for a Blazer Slingshot gas rigger.
    Do you have anything?

OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!