Thread: Capa?

Default Capa?

I have a Traxxas EZ Peak Plus charger that shows a code I don't understand and can't find in the instructions.

When balance charging a LIPO 3S, everything proceeds normally until the end. Then, in the upper left corner of the screen, where it would normally show a flashing "full", it instead shows a flashing "CAPA".

Anyone know what that means? This has only happened a couple times, and when it does, I unplug everything everything, restart the process, and fairly soon it shows "full" and all seems well.

Anyone else seen this on their EZ Peak?

Because you have a setting that limits the capacity. The default is 5000mah I think. You'll need to raise it.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Because you have a setting that limits the capacity. The default is 5000mah I think. You'll need to raise it.
    I agree, or remove the settings if you can
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s