Thread: a lil bit more power?

Default a lil bit more power?

hi, i am presently running two 7 cell packs in my sv27. is there somthing i can do to get more power? im sure two 8 cell packs would over do it.

drop in a 9xl... thanks to doby i did just that and my boat scoots on matched 6 cell packs... stock esc... goes great...

thanks for your reply. i feel dumb sayin, but, i dont know what a 9xl is. i googled it and got all types of stuff. im kind of a newbie. i bought a used sv27, did a lot of runs, learned a lot, and now im upgrading. i have upgraded to 7 cells and separate reciever batt. i have a grimracer 42 prop that i sharpened and hand ballanced. i dont like to brag but it turned out great. im looking into somthing called a texas cut on the prop. i got the basics of that, i just need to experiment. anywho, i meed a bit more, i know i can upgrade my stock motor and esc. would you be willing to help out?? you seem to know your stuff. im really into this, i have gotten many comments on my boat when i run it on the river here in madison. and i f you get this in the am, please let me know if you can tell me where they run in mazo on sundays? id love to go tomorrow. im ready