While waiting for my other projects to get painted, I deceided to start another build. It is a mini catamaran here are the specs
Length = 16"
Beam = 6"
Motor = 2 300-400 brusless inrunner, water cooled motors (unsure of KV at this time thinking of 380 feiago, or similar)
Batteries = thinking of 2s2p 1200-1500mah poss 3s2p, depending on room
ESC = 2 25-35 amp
Props =tbd
hardware = tbd

The plan is to make a offshore looking cat, with too much power that can easily leap out of the water, and be very fast in the straights as long as throttle is eased on to speed, and overall fun to drive and can turn left and right.

I am open to suggestions, as nothing is set in stone except that it is a twin drive. Please feel free to comment good or bad. This is my first cat build, and as cats are very popular, there are only a few choices in mini sized ones. I am hoping this will spark interest, and maybe more hardware will become available at affordable prices that will fit small boats like this one. As it is going to be twin powered, I have a small area to work with on the transom.

Here are some pics
Nothing is glued yet, I have just mocked up the bulkheads for a general layout, and am making a little jig to align the main stringers to keep it straight. I probably won't work on it anymore till the weekend.