Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MGM esc's?

Brian at rocketcityracing.net was idk if he still does.

yes and thank you, but what about Steve?
    23 ESC's for boats that's very helpful well have to order soon i'll wait for a few weeks i promised Mr. V bags of ice since he's closed Fridays.
    is this RocketCity.net a good place, a fair place, an honest place to shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Stillwet View Post
    well, is Mr. V going to carry these lil jewels? i just came across MGM recently and searched here to find this thread. i'd like a few for some future builds and some ARTR's.
    What better place than to purchase these from OSE i'd liked know?
    Thanks for asking, but there are many options with those controls. Its best to buy them direct from the factory.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Thanks for asking, but there are many options with those controls. Its best to buy them direct from the factory.
    Thank you Mr.V taking your time for your response. i'd just had rather waited and purchased this brand if you were going to stock them is all.
    I've been window shopping and finding out more info on these MGM ESC's over at Rocket City Racing.net,
    always enjoy someones new endeavors and products, it's what keeps our boats afloat, be it epoxy or several hundred dollar ESC's. i.m diffidently no chemist or electronic engineer(: but i can sure swim!
    Thanx again.

MGM has a bunch of amp-limiting firmware "features" -- so if you want to get the most out of your ESC you might want to take a look at Castle Edge 200 or the new Swordfish on OSE.
    It's a great all around ESC for SAW. Good quality, support, updated software/features, etc.
    You can get a good deal for a new one on Ebay for under $200.

In my opinion MGM is just a good looking sticker/brand than anything for people that have lots of spare $ laying around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12