Thread: genesis bacardi silver help, new tp power 4050 1510kv and seaking 180 timing?

Default genesis bacardi silver help, new tp power 4050 1510kv and seaking 180 timing?

What timing should I set this new motor and esc at, I use 2s 5500 65c batts from john the batt guy. I also have a 3s 4500mah trinity batt, can this be used with a 2s batt for A 5s? not sure about the whole 4s and 5s. This is a monster of a motor let me know what you guys think, I also plan to use the stock 2075 motor that came out of this in another boat, another seaking esc be good for that as well?
    Attached Images Attached Images

please dont everyone respond at once, hopefully a junior member will get responses as much as everyone else. 1510 Kv/rpm per volt 8D so Im thinking 3 degrees timing????

Yes that is a D wind motor so 3.75 degrees on a Seaking 180a, re 2s & 3s in series to make 5s is ok but both batteries need to be the same capacity & same c rating.

3,75 is ok and what kind of connector are you using? Gill
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

Looking at your motor picture make sure you put some shrink tubing on your bullet connectors before you run it or you will short out your esc and motor.
    :canada

That's why I asked him!Gill
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

There 5.5 castle bullit connectors with deans on the batts. I just put some shrink wrap on those conn last night but for the need to be completely covered? I set the timing at 3.75 last night as well. If I'm running 4s I just put 2 in the second item when programming for 2 cell batts up to 5 cell? So I need 3s 5500 45-65c if I have those numbers in a 2s?

Get rid of the Deans plugs completely & replace with 5.5 bullets.