Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Antagonization

I'll post the video after I get to work.
    HPR 115 - Lenher 2240/7, AS26- 150BL EVO ll esc's 92.3mph

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire121 View Post
    I'll post the video after I get to work.
    Great, I would really like that : )

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smock View Post
    Yes we have and I want to personally thank you for that.
    Please find another platform to spew your poison. Perhaps IW. Let's see how you do there.
    Terry, guys, this is hopeless.

Time to drive on.
    Thanks for the offer. Though OSE, and International waters are wonderful outlets that I value, my contributions are well appreciated to a bigger audience as this report from our last race ; )

http://forum.rccaraction.com/showthr...73#post2497773

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y51IFVB-7Oc

"its OK, I'm a professional RC Boat guy trained by the the best (myself)......"

Quote Originally Posted by BILL OXIDEAN View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Though OSE, and International waters are wonderful outlets that I value, my contributions are well appreciated to a bigger audience as this report from our last race ; )

http://forum.rccaraction.com/showthr...73#post2497773
    Man I'm so impressed! Nice self pat on the back! I think someone said in another thread.... self praise is no praise. I agree totally. You sir are totally a legend....in your own mind.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Unfortunately, there are some recent events that need to be brought to light. After speaking with fellow club members of Spreckles Lake, I think Bill should really sit down and have a talk with them. I do know for a fact, that many of them have confronted you Bill about your behavior at the pond, and you have basically told them to "stick it" because you are a professional driver. I also know the facts of what exactly is happening at Spreckles. The beauty of a monthly newsletter from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BILL OXIDEAN View Post
    Ok, my next vid will have 9-foot high cyclone fence around the entire lake, and I'll be wearing a full Hazmat suit with welding gloves lol!
    No, I'll simply state "the performer in this video is a trained proffessional, don't try this at home". I have no problem stating that.

Bill,
    I don't get into this very often. You seem to have NO regard for model boating at all. Safety is the least of your concerns. As long as you can pat yourself on the back your good to go.

If you are such a great asset to the hobby, then why are you coming back from a 3 month suspension from your boating organization.

You referred to yourself as a pro driver. Well both organizations do not allow Professional Racers. You have stated at more than 1 record trials (both orgs.)

That you were a paid driver.

Bill the 1st thing you can do is think before you say anything. (we can deal with that) The 2nd thing is to think SAFETY before you put a boat in the water
    when in doubt DON'T RUN!

I will be forwarding this thread to Loring Miller and others that are concerned.

I will not banter back and forth with you period. I honestly don't think you will get it. Please think so all of model boating doesn't get hurt any more (loss of pond)

Kevin Sheren

Man o man bill...you sure have some fans! You may want to rethink your position and maybe quit smarting off. It's really getting you no where. When I read your first magazine article, I thought, wow...we have a celebrity of the boat world among us. Now after the two threads, I've changed my opinion of you.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

I don't normally close threads but this one is taking on a shameful life of it's own. I get that you guys are upset with Bill's video and are concerned with safety. I get that some may not like his ego. I get that some have there reason(s) for not liking Bill. But I do have a problem with Mob mentality and ganging up on someone whom many have never met. I'm going to stop this before it really goes south and turns into a bash Bill thread.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12