Thread: Help with picking lipo for racing setup

Default Help with picking lipo for racing setup

I'm going to me running Himax 3630 1500kv on 4s hydro setup wanting to know what are good battery's for racing the give a lot of punch also minimum 5000mah thanks for looking.

Cool

What class are you racing in? I ask because a 1500 Kv motor is a pretty low value for a 4S hydro. If a limited class, then a 35C/5000 pack is enough, less capacity if room or weight is an issue. Don't go under 4000 mAh. A higher C rating may give a bit more speed, and quality cells are faster. Remember that all the power in an FE boat is in the battery.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    What class are you racing in? I ask because a 1500 Kv motor is a pretty low value for a 4S hydro. If a limited class, then a 35C/5000 pack is enough, less capacity if room or weight is an issue. Don't go under 4000 mAh. A higher C rating may give a bit more speed, and quality cells are faster. Remember that all the power in an FE boat is in the battery.

1/10 scale hydro's and everybody has to run the same motor 1500kv thanks for the reply

Charles contact David Newton he has great batteries for running in ERCU

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I look into those what about the dinogy 65c 6000mah

I think that is what David sells
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by icemanxo View Post
    I'm going to me running Himax 3630 1500kv on 4s hydro setup wanting to know what are good battery's for racing the give a lot of punch also minimum 5000mah thanks for looking.
    these are the best I have found yet IMO
    http://www.motionunlimitedusa.com/in...?route=battery
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s