Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB Fantasm (I know don't laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by don ferrette View Post
    Hey Joel, where did I say ANYTHING about being disappointed???? All I said was I was confused by Keith's post when his web site says something completely different. Everything else you said I'm well aware of being a long time record trials guy with more record passes over 100mph than I can count on fingers and toes and destroyed more boats doing so than I care to think about. So are you like Keith's PR guy or something??? LOL!!
    Don, I don't know you and you seem like a great guy, just seemed like you thought you were deceived by Keith's discription. Keith can speak for himself, I just know this hull and it's capability and limitations.
    "There's nothing else I really want to do other than get up and build boats." - Mike Fiore

Quote Originally Posted by Rocstar View Post
    Don, I don't know you and you seem like a great guy, just seemed like you thought you were deceived by Keith's discription. Keith can speak for himself, I just know this hull and it's capability and limitations.
    Hey man it's all good, I think maybe you read too much into it, LOL!! Likewise if you have any tips about the Fantasm I'll all ears as even though it's gonna be a "play" boat as opposed to a race or trials boat, going slow just ain't in my vocabulary.
    Futaba Team Driver
    - IMPBA Hydro Technical Director -

Hey man it's all good, I think maybe you read too much into it, LOL!! Likewise if you have any tips about the Fantasm I'll all ears as even though it's gonna be a "play" boat as opposed to a race or trials boat, going slow just ain't in my vocabulary.
    Probably, easy to do sometimes.

The Fantasm is my favorite "play" boat. I usually sell the boats I build after a short while, but I keep my CF Fantasm around because its a blast to drive. And I just picked up a FG hatch that I'll reinforce so I can use a GPS. You'll enjoy the hull...
    "There's nothing else I really want to do other than get up and build boats." - Mike Fiore

Quote Originally Posted by Rocstar View Post
    Probably, easy to do sometimes.

The Fantasm is my favorite "play" boat. I usually sell the boats I build after a short while, but I keep my CF Fantasm around because its a blast to drive. And I just picked up a FG hatch that I'll reinforce so I can use a GPS. You'll enjoy the hull...
    Yeah I need something to just goof off with rather than wearing out my race stuff. Still want it to be fast as I can't drive anything slow, gives me too much time to think.
    Futaba Team Driver

OK Keith, you still didn't tell us if your new hull is available or when it will be and how much? I'm deffinetly a buyer, I got motors and hardware ready to go! All I need is a CF hull to put it all in. If it's coming from you I'll be the first to buy one.

Got one coming Direct from TFL, I ordered it just like my Ariane with the Epoxy glass hatch to cut down on radio interference. Thanx for everybodies input...

Quote Originally Posted by flraptor07 View Post
    Got one coming Direct from TFL, I ordered it just like my Ariane with the Epoxy glass hatch to cut down on radio interference. Thanx for everybodies input...
    How do you order from tfl directly? I need some glass hatches.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

OK Keith, you still didn't tell us if your new hull is available or when it will be and how much? I'm deffinetly a buyer, I got motors and hardware ready to go! All I need is a CF hull to put it all in. If it's coming from you I'll be the first to buy one.
    It's not available yet. We plan on making production models in the next couple weeks. I don't want anyone to think I'm using OSE to market a hull, so I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I'm sure word will spread once we put them on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    How do you order from tfl directly? I need some glass hatches.
    This Email is Monica, kwl@tflhobby.com just send her a note tell her what you want tell her to send you a invoice. Send your $ to thier Paypal and you get your stuff. Almost all the TFL boats I have I ordered direct. The CF Fantasm W/ Epoxy glass hatch was $410.59 to my door from China

Quote Originally Posted by keithbradley View Post
    It's not available yet. We plan on making production models in the next couple weeks. I don't want anyone to think I'm using OSE to market a hull, so I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I'm sure word will spread once we put them on the site.
    Keith I'll be watching your site for it, Thanx!

Yeah I need something to just goof off with rather than wearing out my race stuff. Still want it to be fast as I can't drive anything slow, gives me too much time to think.
    Don, What are you putting in your Fantasm for power? I'm doing a twin, I picked up some 44mm x 74mm 1650kv Psyclone hobby W/ SF 240 pro pluses

Don, What are you putting in your Fantasm for power? I'm doing a twin, I picked up some 44mm x 74mm 1650kv Psyclone hobby W/ SF 240 pro pluses
    Going with a pair of 2200KV motors on converted (water cooled) Castle Phoenix Ice ESCs. Planning out paint scheme now.
    Futaba Team Driver

This Email is Monica, kwl@tflhobby.com just send her a note tell her what you want tell her to send you a invoice. Send your $ to thier Paypal and you get your stuff. Almost all the TFL boats I have I ordered direct. The CF Fantasm W/ Epoxy glass hatch was $410.59 to my door from China
    Awesome. Thx!
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Hey Travis. If you place a order from tfl I need a stock hatch for the genesis with the paint scheme. When I was in touch with Monica the price was like 32$ but was like 50$ to ship. If you don't mind can you pick one up for me and I'll send you the money? Thanks buud!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M View Post
    Hey Travis. If you place a order from tfl I need a stock hatch for the genesis with the paint scheme. When I was in touch with Monica the price was like 32$ but was like 50$ to ship. If you don't mind can you pick one up for me and I'll send you the money? Thanks buud!!
    Scott,
    I don't think mine has shipped out yet, if you want I'll send Monica a note to see if I can get one added to my order. Let me know ASAP!

I'm not ordering any time soon

Scott,
    I don't think mine has shipped out yet, if you want I'll send Monica a note to see if I can get one added to my order. Let me know ASAP!
    Absolutely that'd be great if I could get in on your order I'd really appreciate it. The last one came white I need the hatch with the paint scheme on it. Thanks man I really appreciate it!!

Absolutely that'd be great if I could get in on your order I'd really appreciate it. The last one came white I need the hatch with the paint scheme on it. Thanks man I really appreciate it!!
    Scott, I talked to Monica this evening and she is sending me a invoice. As soon as I get it I'll let you know how much and we'll get it coming. They're still working on my boat, it's gonna be another three or four days before it ships.

Sorry for hijacking this thread temporarily. That'd Be great I really appreciate you doing this for me. Send me a PM with the invoice information and I'll get a PayPal to you thanks again

Sorry for hijacking this thread temporarily. That'd Be great I really appreciate you doing this for me. Send me a PM with the invoice information and I'll get a PayPal to you thanks again
    Scott, I sent you a PM with the info...

go look at the items for sale, im selling my SAW CF Fantasm built by Keith Bradley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12