Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IMPBA D1 - Northern Lights MBC - 2014 "THE CAN AM" July 26 & 27

I'm gonna run 5 and my kids 3 each!! another busy weekend!!!
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    Any Mi guys gonna make this race???? we might actually get to race each other Mike if you make this race?????
    Not sure this is going to happen for me. I have an annual golf outing that same weekend.

Later,
    Ball

In case you didn't know it's only about 2.5 hrs. from Port Huron, all highway:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...73384,4.938354

You can golf any weekend!

yea Mikey I know and u guys have a club race that weekend too but would b nice to see u and race w you!!!!

I would love to go, but I had to put a non-legal IMPBA motor in my 1/8 scale.

yea Todd, and I'm not gonna bring my scale unless there's 5-6 guys signed up, but you have a Q-sport and a p-lim mono dont u?

I have a p-limited sport hydro, p-limited mono and 1/10 scale

come on guys!!! need more entries in this race for me to make the trip!!!! I have a local points race that I'm going to miss because of this!!!!!! please make it worth my while!!!!

there you go todd get a lucas oil cat and you can race 4 classes!!!!! you can do 3 with what you have

We have points race that Sunday too.
    Noisy person

yea I know and ur kids gettin married so u have a pass!!! LOL just tryin to drum up sum other peeps!!!

Sorry Fells,

I have made a commitment to the club in the absence of Terry and Fred. This pretty much seals the deal for me.

Later,
    Ball

I'm just trying to figure out how many classes I can run and still be able to charge in between. I have no idea how much time would be between rounds of heats???

I had it easy in Michigan running only 2 boats a day. The one day I ran 3 in a day I started having to really be constantly ready. One thing Wendy does not want to do is play with battery charging and I can't blame her really, she only has so much pit girl in her and then thats it. She has seen lipos burn up and fire freaks her out... Of course that was only once in London 3 years ago...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Who just Posted that the MI. Points raced was moved to the next weekend? Come on guys man up!

Or not. Terry you suck!

get all the Mi guys to go to this race and use this as ur pts race???????????? COME ON!!!!! I DARE YOU!!!

Mike, some of our guys wont show up for the nats in their back yards. Travel to another country? not gonna happen

Ray, if they have the schedule up look at where the FE classes land in the mix. Figure 7 to 10 minutes per heat. If there are more than 8 boats you get multiple flights etc.

If they put all the FE classes together it gets a little tougher IMO.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how many classes I can run and still be able to charge in between. I have no idea how much time would be between rounds of heats???

I had it easy in Michigan running only 2 boats a day. The one day I ran 3 in a day I started having to really be constantly ready. One thing Wendy does not want to do is play with battery charging and I can't blame her really, she only has so much pit girl in her and then thats it. She has seen lipos burn up and fire freaks her out... Of course that was only once in London 3 years ago...
    Ray: Buy more batteries=less charging on race day!

We spread things out pretty good so no FE heats are back to back, you'll have time!

not gonna make this guys, sorry wife says no. Prob not gonna be racing much at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by madmikepags View Post
    not gonna make this guys, sorry wife says no. Prob not gonna be racing much at all anymore.
    Ahhh...give SHMBO a couple days, tell her of all the good shopping, wine tours and cool beach on the lake.

She'll come around...

My GF had to explain to me what SHMBO means, lol...

SEE YA THERE!

I'll try to come out Friday to see how well an esc does in my Q-Sport Hydro. Anyone bringing a non essential laptop along with Swordfish software on it?? My GF has a tablet but, it no worky on there as of yet...

LSH, P-Mono and Q-Sport Hydro. I want to try and relax a bit between heats an enjoy the days. Bringing a tent is o.k. for covering my tables??
    Nortavlag Bulc

My GF had to explain to me what SHMBO means, lol...

SEE YA THERE!

I'll try to come out Friday to see how well an esc does in my Q-Sport Hydro. Anyone bringing a non essential laptop along with Swordfish software on it?? My GF has a tablet but, it no worky on there as of yet...

LSH, P-Mono and Q-Sport Hydro. I want to try and relax a bit between heats an enjoy the days. Bringing a tent is o.k. for covering my tables??
    lol!

Glad you can make it, it's shaping up to be a great event!

Bring a canopy fur shur, all kinds of room to set up, we'll save you a spot close to the hot pits...
    Last edited by Terry Keeley; 07-16-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Less than a week to go and our Can-Am event is shaping up nicely with 127 boats entered so far, the NLMC is looking forward to hosting a great event for our guests.

If you're on the fence I encourage you to attend, we guarantee you'll have a great time! :)

Thank you! Might bring the tent Friday and leave it there for the weekend?? Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Keeley View Post
    lol!

Glad you can make it, it's shaping up to be a great event!

Bring a canopy fur shur, all kinds of room to set up, we'll save you a spot close to the hot pits...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Still no birth certificate from the great state of NY. I'm afraid I'm out fellas. Gonna eat a house rental in Niagara Falls also. Will get the passports and try again next year. You guys be safe and have a great time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
    Still no birth certificate from the great state of NY. I'm afraid I'm out fellas. Gonna eat a house rental in Niagara Falls also. Will get the passports and try again next year. You guys be safe and have a great time!!
    Don't give up, it might come this week!

You won't have a problem getting into Canada (driver's licence is enough) and I bet if you enquire your birth certificate would be OK to return...

No you need a passport and/or enhanced drivers license. Terry sorry but I have to drop out. Work related.

Boooo, hissssss. You puttz....

Quote Originally Posted by photohoward1 View Post
    No you need a passport and/or enhanced drivers license. Terry sorry but I have to drop out. Work related.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Everything is in place for a great weekend, weather should be nice, partly cloudy and mid 70's.

We will take entries right up until race day if you want in.

Safe drive, see ya'll on the weekend!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast