Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longer trim tabs... Bout to give up!

Quote Originally Posted by dag-nabit View Post
    Sorry to hear another Spartan / RC boat fan has bit the dust.
    I understand though, that is why I got out of RC many years ago, life just demanded that limited funds be dedicated to other necessities.
    Good luck with new job, and hopefully you can get back into RC boats in the not too distant future.
    Kevin
    Thanks! If your still around I am back in the game... If you can, take a look at kfxguy's thread: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=47728

That's right... Back in at 70mph! Kind of miss the Spartan though... In reality I should of kept it, but I did make a pretty penny off it. Think it was $600-$650 with those lipos...

I got to do what I wanted with it, be able to use it more than wrench on it. It was a nice basher boat after I did the upgrades, I could run in some serious wind with those 5s lipos in parallel! Another V hull in my future. If I see a cheap cheap one on Craigslist I might pick it up and recreate what I had. Those trim tabs still suck by the way.... Get some custom ones made up, plenty of people on here that can do it...
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    Thanks! If your still around I am back in the game... If you can, take a look at kfxguy's thread: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=47728

That's right... Back in at 70mph! Kind of miss the Spartan though... In reality I should of kept it, but I did make a pretty penny off it. Think it was $600-$650 with those lipos...

I got to do what I wanted with it, be able to use it more than wrench on it. It was a nice basher boat after I did the upgrades, I could run in some serious wind with those 5s lipos in parallel! Another V hull in my future. If I see a cheap cheap one on Craigslist I might pick it up and recreate what I had. Those trim tabs still suck by the way.... Get some custom ones made up, plenty of people on here that can do it...
    Lol like Travis.. Congrats on the new boat man! Looks great!
    37" Fightercat Shocker powered by Neu 1530 on 10S

Holy smokes what did I miss while I was out.. you and dag-navigation got rid of yalls Spartans.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Holy smokes what did I miss while I was out.. you and dag-navigation got rid of yalls Spartans.
    Yep, Kevin and I sold em' off! I regret it now since I finally had it set up right.... Was a dang waste of money but at least I have a perfect user's guide of what to buy...
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12