Thread: WTB Venom Transporter Bag

Default WTB Venom Transporter Bag

Hey I'm looking for the padded boat bag that Venom used to sell. I would prefer it to be in "like new" condition or as close to that as possible. If you have one tucked away in storage or know someone who does, let me know! Thanks, Mark D.

bump

I do not know where to get the Venom bag you seek, but I noticed there aren't a lot of options for nice boat bags. So, I got one of these and built a PVC frame to slide inside it, which cradles the hull and I built in a compartment for parts, radio, tools, etc. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/hag...colorFamily=01

The dimensions of the bag are (HxWxD): 15.75x41.3x13.75" and the inside is coated for water resistance. It's a nice, sturdy bag. Just sharing in case you don't find what you need and can get crafty. There is a medium in the same bag if you don't have that long of a hull to tote. Good luck.

Still looking! Will make very generous offer if it's in nice condition!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump. Still looking....$200+ for one in good condition.

I saw that bag on the Kintec Racing website not too long ago. Might check there.

Bump. Still looking!

Still looking!

After three years, you're still probably better off buying a bag and making the interior yourself. You can get one of these, and then buy the thick foam sheets for Pelican cases, which you can cut with a hot-wire or electric carving knife (like for carving a turky/ham/etc). http://www.ebay.com/itm/192030168242

I can carry two 36" hulls in this bag. Same one I posted back in 2014, above.

20170914_143135.jpg

Good carry bags never seem to last, for some reason. Racers Edge used to make a nice, rolling hauler bag for 1/5 scale cars and those are nowhere to be found, now...and of course no other companies seem to make anything similar. Good luck on your search. Maybe your patience will pay off this year.