Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody have a rockstar 48?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    Get your money back and head to Bonzi Sports... That's what I would have done. I don't think I will have another buy off the shelf toy. Next boat is a gasser, will most likely be from Bonzi....

Here is one of there 60" V's...

Now you can't tell me that the Rockstar 48is better looking! You could but you would be in denial! Lol
    Beautiful boat, can I get it at the same price point with that paint job!

Default Anybody have a rockstar 48?

Quote Originally Posted by electric View Post
    Beautiful boat, can I get it at the same price point with that paint job!
    Lol, try double the price!

To get back on track with the thread does anyone know what is wrong with the RockStar 48 system? I've heard starting issues but what's wrong about it???
    Last edited by Spartanator; 08-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    Why are you bothering me? I want to see your boat!
    32" CF Rivercat--- built by "kfxguy" (SOLD)

They lost me on this one. The wait is tooooooooo longggggggg

It will come out just before X-mas so that they sell out and piss everyone off even more!
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

Maybe the snow will be deep enough to have some snow drag racing!
    twissted from speed. Lead, fallow or get out of the way. Copy cats in back of the buss!!!

I wanted to ask has anyone converted one to FE yet, but it seems no-one has one in their hands yet...? Well, if you guys need to convert this 48" monster to FE on a "budget" , what would you do...?

Quote Originally Posted by lomdel View Post
    I wanted to ask has anyone converted one to FE yet, but it seems no-one has one in their hands yet...? Well, if you guys need to convert this 48" monster to FE on a "budget" , what would you do...?
    There is no large scale budget fe anything

True...

So has this boat started shipping yet. Or is it dead in the water?

Saw one at the LHS in Ontario today...nice looking hull, didn't see the inside though....

I just bought a rockstar 48 yesterday. First gas boat, so much fun. I did the break in yesterday on the first tank by going easy on the engine for half a tank. I couldnt believe how long it went. I went 45 minutes and used a little over half a tank. I was surprised to see how fast it is with the stock motor, and prop.

Quote Originally Posted by barry1me View Post
    I just bought a rockstar 48 yesterday. First gas boat, so much fun. I did the break in yesterday on the first tank by going easy on the engine for half a tank. I couldnt believe how long it went. I went 45 minutes and used a little over half a tank. I was surprised to see how fast it is with the stock motor, and prop.
    Let's see some video.

I will post a video next time I go out. Its a very fun boat, looks awesome, and gets lots of attention on the water. I finally finished the first tank of fuel, and I seriously think I got around 1.5 hours ( a lot of 1/4 throttle, and half throttle to break it in). I'm curious to others that have this boat how you have the strut setup...I feels pretty light in the front. My BJ 29 seems to take rough water better then my Rockstar 48...I actually bought the 48 as I figured it would be much better in rough water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123