Thread: Charger connectors for batteries to boat and from batteries to new charger. Confused!

Default Charger connectors for batteries to boat and from batteries to new charger. Confused!

Help I'm totally new to FE boats, and totally new to boats period. I purchased the new I charger 406 duo for my zonda and have seen up to 4 to 6 batteries charged on one channel. The batteries have bullet leads as well does the boat. What do I need to charge 4 to 6 packs on one channel all packs are 4s 5600 mah. The company that sold me the 406 duo said I should change all my 5.5 bullet connectors to ec5. Why? Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

My take on it is that they might be thinking little safety being ur new, with the use of the ec5 plugs being ur new to the boat thing. I think the 5.5 bullet's are better just have to be careful with them as far as putting caps on the ends when done and such

Yeah I like the bullets to plus I'm $1300 in this electric stuff now. I can make some caps for the bullets. I'm new to electrics and boats but been doing nitro for a little over 12 years now.