Thread: saw hydro

Default saw hydro

running a 6-s neu 1527 1D castle 240 with etti cap bank tp 5000 ma pack saw rigger. buying a hitec lipo battery checker so i can check the battery capacity after passes. dont want to ruin anything. will check temps when brought in after maybe 2 passes. if temps are ok, how many volts per cell should i stop sending it out for passes. do i need to find the voltage drop on passes and stop running when the battery checker shows 3.2 plus the voltage drops I'm seeing?

If you are trying to tune the SAW boat, it is a complete waste of time to run a pack very far down. As the voltage drops so will the speed, you won't know if one setup is slower than another. Keep resting voltage above 3.9 volts if you are serious.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Default saw

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    If you are trying to tune the SAW boat, it is a complete waste of time to run a pack very far down. As the voltage drops so will the speed, you won't know if one setup is slower than another. Keep resting voltage above 3.9 volts if you are serious. thats what I thought. Initially will be one way pass bring it in, check all data. definately will be using a logbook on this build.

thats what I thought. Initially will be one way pass bring it in, check all data. definately will be using a logbook on this build. thanks jay.