Thread: Throttle Calibration Issues with Castle Edge 200

Default Throttle Calibration Issues with Castle Edge 200

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with torque roll in my twin HPR 99 and it appears that it could be the throttle calibration in the Castle Edge 200. (The instructions for doing this is different from the ICE 200)

Both controllers are configured with EXACTLY the same settings in the Castle link.

Before this, I had "Auto Calibration" set for "Throttle Type" and the motors were spinning much more very differently from the other.

Then I set it to the "Fixed EdgePoints" option in Castle Link and it wasn't as bad... but still variations in RPM. But after taking it out on the water the torque roll was so bad at half throttle that it flipped the cat.

So now for the past few hours I've been trying to calibrate this thing as per the help instructions in Castle Link for Throttle Type.

I have a Futaba 4PLS (and pistix of course) and I would set the End Point Foption to around 45 and then turn on the receiver with the throttle at full and increase the End Point FWD up to 100 which causes the controllers to beep. Then I release the throttle trigger and it keeps again.

Increasing the End Point BRK value does not do anything after this. No beeps or anything.

I'm a little lost here. Why did Castle have to make this so complicated...
    Last edited by dmitry100; 04-26-2018 at 06:08 PM.

This thread was resolved in the following post: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...892#post715892

Big thanks to Tyler.