Thread: Spektrum Customer Service

Default Spektrum Customer Service

Everyone has their opinion of what radio system works best. I say if it works for you, run with it. I run Spektrum for just about everything. My DX4S runs everything I own and my sons have their own Spektrum radios. Last year I bought a used MR3000 RX and it stopped working shortly after. I threw in my box of bad parts (I have a hard time throwing out damaged electronics, some parts could possibly be reused...but mostly because of how much I spent on them makes it hard to do so). Then I had a throttle channel on another MR3000 I had bought new quit working. I sent that one in for warranty; I also sent my defective “used” RX along with no paperwork or receipt. I expected a quote to repair or replace the used one. A few weeks later two brand new in the box MR3000s showed up. No questions ask or explanations given...cool. A few weeks ago I was working on my E-Revo and our new kitten chewed the antenna off a SR410 RX. So I sent it in to have a new antenna installed. Again, expecting an estimate to repair. However, today a new SR410 arrived with a note that read “In the spirit of customer service, your SR410 has been replaced free of charge.”…..Good deal! Anyway, I thought it was cool of Horizon Hobby and was worth sharing.

"There's nothing else I really want to do other than get up and build boats." - Mike Fiore

great to hear
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I bought a proboat shockwave 26 and the receiver died in it. Called proboat. I expected them to want my receipt...send it in yada yada....nope. just shipped me a new one. Awesome. On the other hand...I bought a mini Rio for my 10 year old. The ESC died in it on like the third run. Well I called aqua craft up expecting the same level of customer service that I got from proboat (horizon, spektrum). Nope, the guy was semi rude and wanted receipt, ship it in....nah. I just bought another one and made a mental note of that. Horizon hobbies can't be beat in my opinion.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

That is impressive Joel. Guess I should dig that old one(Rx) out.

Very cool!!
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169