Thread: Namba 1

Default Namba 1

We're r u I am looking for info on races u have some races in NJ I can make an they use to be on Sundays

Here you go Danny. http://www.namba-1.com/

Ok thank u

Ok still no fliers yet so have to wait I run with these guys years ago great group of people had a good time

we raced on sunday next race is he 27th!!!!
    We call ourselves the "Q"

May be I can make it there with out going to New York I went to a couple in New Jersey that were. Great

the race on the 27Th is in randolph NJ, we had a great crowd last time 50 boats 13 classes and that was without my daughters and a couple of others, we should have closer to 60 entrants next time.

hey john we sign up at the lake everyone starts getting there 8-8:30 and we start racing 9:30-10 depending on how quick we get the course in the water and sign ups are done. give me a call and I'll tell you what classes we run and other info on our club. 917-417-0241

ok thank you i am attending a race in impba the same weekend at greenbrier state park its a awesome site an there is a lot of good people going there also maybe i can hit the next race our next race for d12 is at queens town md home of the gas clash may16-18 on site camping maybe some of the namba guy can make it

We don't have another all FE race till July 27 thats at del val but check on the NAMBA-1.com site there are plenty of gas/nitro races and there are some FE classes too. But I actually won't b there on the 27th ill b going to Canada for the northern lights open!! That's a great race!!!