Thread: Any one up for dirt racing?

Default Any one up for dirt racing?

Wednesday night 7pm racing starts st the RC clubhouse Track. Feb 26

I am really going to try and make it there Wednesday

FYI
    They are changing the track and will have it complete and ready for practice after 3:00pm on Tuesday the 25th, what time will you be up there?
    Dyrle

You guys are turning into dirt track junkies! Cool. I've never been there, but my bro-in-law Fred is up there practically every Thurs. Have fun!

The track is under construction today. Delivered Bill's 1st order of Giant Power Li-Pos. RC Clubhouse is now a Giant Power car pack dealer!

Come on Pete get that buggy dirty! Lots of fun....

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    You guys are turning into dirt track junkies! Cool. I've never been there, but my bro-in-law Fred is up there practically every Thurs. Have fun!

i will be there about 5:30pm--bob you can bring the batt's than if you want too. i won't be racing,not enought run time yet! see you there.

well just got some bad news ! i guess bob broke his truck frame in half while racing at larrys tonight. so i will not be going to the rc club house on wed. night! anybody going to larrys on thursday night? would like to get some driving time in,really need it.

Yeah the Slash is just dickered! New low CG chassis is on the bench. Try again Saturday...

clubhouse or larrys and at what time? bring the batt's too. driving time it is!

Fred and I are talking about heading to Larry's on Sat. It's iffy still, but it might happen!

ul1 cover and nose piece in my truck----pete! i bring what you need and bob brings what i need! sounds real good to me---time to get out for some fresh air,tired of working on boats and being sick all the time---this weather sucks!

Well, I'm not going to make it. Heading out tomorrow with the wife.

going to larrys h/s tonight 6-6:30 buggy run time and practice. anyone else interested.

7 mmeu members were at larrys h/s tuesday night! we had a great time and the racing was crazy. lots of bad drivers and it was very busy. no way was i going to put my buggy on that track---trucks were just killing each other out there. for me all was not lost-mojo racing had my new 6s 5000 mah batteries with him for my xs400 q boat-and i picked up some extra stuff to go with it too.