Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ose mini outboard

Ray, I ordered two of these, got a Pursuit hull. I will attempt to build one like the Dutch RC guy's. Still waiting, had to order from HK as OSE is out of stock at the moment, but I regret that because I think OSE's comes with a better CNC prop and a few nice touches, guess we will see.
    My biggest concern is the CR issue. I managed to have communications with the Dutch RC guy, he said it is OK to have both props turning the same way, I remembered he was saying that he had someone make a CR cable, but that did not come about.
    I intend to eventually get a CR cable, I wonder if writing to Monica at TFL would help..........
    Too many boats, not enough time...

thanks Ray I've been working on the trim tabs tonight and decided to call it quits for the night and finish later in the week as I will be working nights early week and days all next weekend. I enjoyed seeing you guys run especially your cat. She runs so well with a lil ripple even going into a head wind. I will posta video in a couple weeks so L8rG8r can see.

Tim, you might check with hyperformance progucts, in Huntington Beach. I think they can square shafts of any size.

Quote Originally Posted by leonard feeback View Post
    Tim, you might check with hyperformance progucts, in Huntington Beach. I think they can square shafts of any size.
    Thanks!
    I shall look into that, l can drive there and ask.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

How about on a blackjack 24?

https://youtu.be/7hJK_xacVCQ

Thanks to this thread, I now have two of these ob's. Next one is going on a proboat stealthwake 23" v hull.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12