Thread: AmpEater rc

Default AmpEater rc

I recently became a TFL distributor . I currently have some TFL products in stock.

www.Ampeaterracing.com

If there is something you are looking for and it's not on the web site let me know and I will see what I can do to get it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Caution: Does not play well with others!

Just spoke with Ampeater via email, he had what I needed from TFL, and saved me on shipping from overseas. Like this company already, and hope to do more business with him.

Thanks. If I can be of further assistance just let me know.IMG_20140702_240608_928.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tjcast View Post
    I recently became a TFL distributor . I currently have some TFL products in stock.

www.Ampeaterracing.com

If there is something you are looking for and it's not on the web site let me know and I will see what I can do to get it!
    Can I make a suggestion? I went to your site and there was only 3 hulls on it. If your a tfl dealer, you'd do much better to let people know what you have or can get and a price. No one likes to have to play musical emails to get prices, pics, availability etc. I feel certain that will help you sell more. I would really like an easy source to get hulls from.
    Last edited by kfxguy; 07-18-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Sweet, good to see you stocking some nice goodies! I'll talk to you about some stuff when needed Tom. Just realized who you were Tom. Thanks for the great time in Michigan it was really nice sitting down chatting with you and your wife, good times! Miss it already!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    Can I make a suggestion? I went to your site and there was only 3 hulls on it. If your a tfl dealer, you'd do much better to let people know what you have or can get and a price. No one likes to have to play musical emails to get prices, pics, availability etc. I feel certain that will help you sell more. I would really like an easy source to get hulls from.
    Thanks for the suggestion. The hulls I have listed are the ones I have in stock. If someone is looking for a hull (mono hull for 6s)but are not sure on the particulars (name of hull) they can ask and I will give them specifics on Hull name, pricing and availability. If someone is at the website and know what they are looking for then they just need to ask for price and avilability. Availability varies and I can't tell people availability until I place my inquiry with TFL. Either way we are still playing musical email! Eventually I will have more but for now I am just listing what I have available.

BTW Cheetah will soon be added!!IMG_20140702_240608_928.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    Sweet, good to see you stocking some nice goodies! I'll talk to you about some stuff when needed Tom. Just realized who you were Tom. Thanks for the great time in Michigan it was really nice sitting down chatting with you and your wife, good times! Miss it already!
    LOL. Thanks Ray. I had a great time too. BTW Cathy is my girlfriend as I am not married ! Wish I could make the Can-Am race as I see there are more FE classes than I thought there would be. But club obligations prevent me from going! Cathy was excited about the prospect of going too but passport issues may have prevented that. Hopefully next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tjcast View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. The hulls I have listed are the ones I have in stock. If someone is looking for a hull (mono hull for 6s)but are not sure on the particulars (name of hull) they can ask and I will give them specifics on Hull name, pricing and availability. If someone is at the website and know what they are looking for then they just need to ask for price and avilability. Availability varies and I can't tell people availability until I place my inquiry with TFL. Either way we are still playing musical email! Eventually I will have more but for now I am just listing what I have available.

BTW Cheetah will soon be added!!IMG_20140702_240608_928.jpg
    i know its hard on small businesses to stock a bunch of product but if you stock like two cheetahs, two river cats, two or three fantasms, a couple daytonas....i can assure you they wont last long. those are very popular hulls (esp cheetah and fantasm!) and will sell quickly. I myself would quickly refer people to you also.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

got any p-cat cheeta hulls ?
    Cheers, Jay.

I'll sell you my hull and hardware for $250 Cdn. Too many boats, not enough time.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I'll be back maybe next week for a week or two maybe...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by jaike5 View Post
    got any p-cat cheeta hulls ?
    Cheers, Jay.

I have an extra new in box carbon cheetah hull I might would part with. I was gonna build it for myself (I actually have two hulls but one doesn’t belong to me) but they built a gate around the lake I go to, so no where to run boats for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    I have an extra new in box carbon cheetah hull I might would part with. I was gonna build it for myself (I actually have two hulls but one doesn’t belong to me) but they built a gate around the lake I go to, so no where to run boats for me anymore.
    How much for that carbon cat in the window?

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    I'll be back maybe next week for a week or two maybe...
    Is that the tree hugger?

Yes it is. It was professionally repaired by me. There is a rebuilt thread in here.

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...air&highlight=
    Nortavlag Bulc

let me know when your back at the shop. we'll discuss this further.
    J.

10-4
    Nortavlag Bulc

I'm back in Milton. I'm not much for mornings, just saying...
    Nortavlag Bulc