Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 2014 West Florida Model boat club, Sarasota, FL

It probably "awaiting activation"

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Rich,

I sent a PM to Don asking for assistance.

I guess Scott has been busy so I went ahead and started the new thread for 2015. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ub-Sarasota-FL

Quote Originally Posted by rdcracer View Post
    Can anyone help me with this. I signed up on the rumrunner.com website and got registered to check out the TC build but none of the pictures are visible. I cant even contact the admin to help I just get this message

rdcracer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation Anyone have any ideas?
    Rich, I got the same thing when I tried to open a account on there, and also "Jim's RC Boat Dock". I got no response when I tried to activate the account and no response when I tried to contact someone.

Quote Originally Posted by flraptor07 View Post
    Rich, I got the same thing when I tried to open a account on there, and also "Jim's RC Boat Dock". I got no response when I tried to activate the account and no response when I tried to contact someone.
    Thanks guys I still havnt heard anything and it has been days. I am dying to check out the build.
    Blackjack 29. Deltaforce 33. Cheetah twin, Insane FE30
    1/10 1970 PaynPak, Aeromarine Jersey Skiff

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324