Thread: WTB - Schulze 40.160WK ESC

Cool WTB - Schulze 40.160WK ESC

Yeah, yeah I know needle in a haystack. Regardless, this WTB post is actually for my buddy John Finch (yeah that John Finch who wrote the R/C boat books). He is looking for the style in the attached pic w/ V16 firmware. If by chance anyone can help John out please shoot him an e-mail with what you have- jfinch2166@aol.com. John is an OSE member but lost his password (admins can you help him w/ password?).
    Futaba Team Driver
    - IMPBA Hydro Technical Director -

Don,

I signed in at work and the computer remembered my password for me. Thanks for posting. And thanks for all the help in the electric boats.

I have been doing the gas and nitro record trials pretty heavy for the last few years because I enjoy the tinkering and experimenting that comes with getting the boats to go faster and faster. I just started into electrics this past year with new challenges and the speed controller seems to be the weak link to my experimenting. Don has been letting me borrow his schulze all year and now it is time to step up and buy one or two if anyone is willing to help out. I have tried other controllers and so far have burned up three of them. My fault for stressing them with high amp testing. I have a 1/8th scale and P mono to heat race next year and the Castle and Etti are fine for heat racing. Any help is appreciated if you can let go of a good working Schulze 40.160wk.

Thanks,
    John Finch

Mgm