Thread: titan 33 hardware

Default titan 33 hardware

i have a 33 inch titan mono that im trying to setup. is it better to use a stinger drive or regular strut setup for 3/16 drive cable ??. what is the proper setup when using brass tubing or teflon tube thru the hull ? if you are wondering, im using a 4082 leopard motor on 5s 4500mah 45-90c lipo batteries. most waters i run in are a little choppy to rough. i need any suggestions on what site to go to purchase the hardware. is there actually a site for speedmaster hardware for electric setups other than offshore electrics. parts i need are not in stock at OE

Quote Originally Posted by sprintkat View Post
    i have a 33 inch titan mono that im trying to setup. is it better to use a stinger drive or regular strut setup for 3/16 drive cable ??. what is the proper setup when using brass tubing or teflon tube thru the hull ? if you are wondering, im using a 4082 leopard motor on 5s 4500mah 45-90c lipo batteries. most waters i run in are a little choppy to rough. i need any suggestions on what site to go to purchase the hardware. is there actually a site for speedmaster hardware for electric setups other than offshore electrics. parts i need are not in stock at OE

I talked to Harry at Rossi-Speedmaster two days ago and he told me it may be more than a month before he'll have the 3/16" mono stinger in stock to ship.

One of my mono builds took a different direction so I put these up for sale. They're TFL (except for the Speedmaster tabs) and while not US built like Speedmaster, they'll work quite well on your 33" Titan and save some money in the process. I do apologize for promoting my self-interest here but I need some $$ for a current project

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...dware-for-Sale

Tony
    rcboatbuild@hotmail.com
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Tony's deal looks good and has everything you need, I have the same hull and going to use a strut and wet well so that I can adjust the height of the strut easily, however if your new to boat building a stinger will work well.

I'll be in the Dinogy booth at the AMA expo all day ; b-back tonite if any interest - Thanks for looking Tony
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono