Thread: power supply questions

Default power supply questions

I have 2 onxy 235 chargers and would like to charge at higher rates what kind of power supplies can be used ive never had one and am clueless about them
    miss geico 29,revolt 30,villain ex,summit,scte,8ight

Not familiar with those chargers but I use a pair of computer power supplies I converted. Super easy to do plenty of info online about converting them to use as a PS.
    I can run the PS in series for 24V or in a Parallel config to 12V but double the amperage.
    Got mine for free used from a local computer store, they were just tossing them in the scrap metal bin for recycling.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Sounds good I have some buddies that are into computers so maybe they will help me

Hi, If you are planning to run both chargers of the DC power supply I have solution for you.
    I make 12 volt and 24 volt power supplies for use with any rc chargers.
    Have a look at this thread:

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...-HP&highlight=

For you to use both chargers at their maximum 8amp charging power each I would recommend DPS-600PB server power supply.
    It will provide enough DC power for your chargers to run them at max charging settings.
    Let me know what you think please.
    My units have all the required modification done so there would be no need for you to do anything, jut plug and play.
    They have DC charging posts installed, ON OFF switch installed and funs are modified to run very quiet and cold....

Thank You

Robert
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

what kind of pice are you asking for these? and how do they hook up to my charger?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiPo Power View Post
    Hi, If you are planning to run both chargers of the DC power supply I have solution for you.
    I make 12 volt and 24 volt power supplies for use with any rc chargers.
    Have a look at this thread:

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...-HP&highlight=

For you to use both chargers at their maximum 8amp charging power each I would recommend DPS-600PB server power supply.
    It will provide enough DC power for your chargers to run them at max charging settings.
    Let me know what you think please.
    My units have all the required modification done so there would be no need for you to do anything, jut plug and play.
    They have DC charging posts installed, ON OFF switch installed and funs are modified to run very quiet and cold....

Thank You

Robert