Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 Schedule for NAMBA Legg Lake SAW's

hmmmmm is darin going to give brian a run for his money???? hmmmm must watch and see..............
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

Quote Originally Posted by rearwheelin View Post
    I want to come down in November and bring my 4&6 year old to watch ! What day will be the best ? Saturday for me. I don't have any competitive boats right now but it's worth a trip just to come down and enjoy you guys doing what you do. How much will lunch cost ?
    Thanks for keeping to the topic of this thread.

FYI - the November event will be expanded to a five day event (Nov 5 - 9, Wed - Sun) due to several competitors coming from out of the country. As such, this should be a great event and hopefully some very fast speed records will be set.

A new thread will be posted in a week or so with details on the event.

Regarding which day is the best; that's always a crap shoot. SAW racing events are in a constant state of flux as the water conditions change, adjustments/repairs are made to the boats, batteries being discharged/charged/heated, and it goes on and on…..

With that said, I’d recommend Sat and/or Sun and try to come early (7:00 - 8:00 am) because the water conditions are generally best in the early morning. The late afternoon (as the sun sets) can be very good as well.

Cost of lunch is $10.00.

Looking forward to it !
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslambo View Post
    Thanks for keeping to the topic of this thread.

FYI - the November event will be expanded to a five day event (Nov 5 - 9, Wed - Sun) due to several competitors coming from out of the country. As such, this should be a great event and hopefully some very fast speed records will be set.

A new thread will be posted in a week or so with details on the event.

Regarding which day is the best; that's always a crap shoot. SAW racing events are in a constant state of flux as the water conditions change, adjustments/repairs are made to the boats, batteries being discharged/charged/heated, and it goes on and on…..

With that said, I’d recommend Sat and/or Sun and try to come early (7:00 - 8:00 am) because the water conditions are generally best in the early morning. The late afternoon (as the sun sets) can be very good as well.

Cost of lunch is $10.00.
    CANNOT WAIT!!!

To think you are putting on a 5 day SAW event is fantastic...glad you guys are coming to the party so everyone should have an excellent chance of setting records if the planets align :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Flynn View Post
    CANNOT WAIT!!!

To think you are putting on a 5 day SAW event is fantastic...glad you guys are coming to the party so everyone should have an excellent chance of setting records if the planets align :)
    " The moon will be in the seventh house, and Jupiter will align with Mars..............."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Your welcoming party is rehearsing now : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSYXXIW9gfE
    Last edited by properchopper; 09-05-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

I am so glad that this is continuing to be an international event. Last year was great with Manuel and Marco from Europe, this year racers from both Europe and AsiaPac will be there! Too bad I can only be racing Friday through Sunday...I hope the big records wait for me.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    I am so glad that this is continuing to be an international event. Last year was great with Manuel and Marco from Europe, this year racers from both Europe and AsiaPac will be there! Too bad I can only be racing Friday through Sunday...I hope the big records wait for me.
    You were my first idol in FE ... I can't tell you how many times I watched your YouTube vids back in 2008 lol
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Jay,

Couldn't agree more, and nice to have you back at Legg Lake.

Should be an event for the books

sooooooooooooo who else is getting PUMPED about this upoming event!!!??? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Flynn View Post
    sooooooooooooo who else is getting PUMPED about this upoming event!!!??? :)
    "Um, John, I'd agree..."....
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

FYI - Here is a link to additional information regarding the Nov 5-9 NAMBA 5-Day-Super-SAW Event at Legg Lake:

Link: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...th-Sun-Nov-9th

Ok.... my 19 hour drive starts first thing in the morning!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends and catching up with the old ones!
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Ok.... my 19 hour drive starts first thing in the morning!

Looking forward to meeting some new friends and catching up with the old ones!
    Safe travels
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Ok everybody it is time to KICK THE TYERS AND LIGHT THE FIRES. Set some super fast records and most of all have the best fun you can.

Cheers
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Find it + Buy it + Twin it + Run it = WOOHOO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123