Thread: WTB Venom Segad

Default WTB Venom Segad

Hello, i'm looking for a New or Like New 34 inch Venom Segad C1. Not sure how long they have been out of production but most online shops still have them listed but not available. Someones gotta have some extra stock lying around in a back store room! If you have one or IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE that might, PLEASE message me! Thanks!

Mark D.

I have a atomic. Same hull as the seagad and k.o.s, still in box.

Hey Scott, yeah I like the Atomik too, but i'm really set on a Segad beacause of their wicked paint scheme. I got an email back from Atomik saying that the main reason they don't carry the Segad anymore is due to licensing issues. That said, I was considering getting the Atomik C1 as a Christmas present for a buddy of mine. I wasn't in a big rush on that one since they are still commonly available, but what are you looking to get for it?

I'd like to see 350$ for it

Did you say it is still brand new in the box?... or just that you still have the box for it.

I bought it and ran it once. Then put it back into the og box. I also have some extra props for it. Pm me your email address, and I'll send some pics.