Thread: Q Classes

Default Q Classes

What is a popular Neu motor for NAMBA Q Classes, Mono and Hydro?

The bread and butter motor is the 1527 1Y/1250kv. Some go up to the 1500kv motor for sport hydro's and riggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli View Post
    The bread and butter motor is the 1527 1Y/1250kv. Some go up to the 1500kv motor for sport hydro's and riggers.
    Great Mike, Thanx for the info, I'm putting together a Phil Thomas Stealth Hydro. This hull is 36.5" and it was a hull he designed to be a nitro boat and from what I was told he only built 2 or 3 of them. And the weird thing is after I bought it I was looking at it and the build date is Feb. 4th which is my Birthday too!

Do you have any photos of this hull? Phil said he might be making a larger Stealth, but I didn't know it actually happened. -OR- is yours an SS45? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Do you have any photos of this hull? Phil said he might be making a larger Stealth, but I didn't know it actually happened. -OR- is yours an SS45? Thanks!
    I don't have any pics of it yet but it's deffinetly not a SS45. it looks more like a SS21 except where the cockpit nose sticks out on the 21, this one is strait across. Here's some pics of it I just remembered Ray posted them when he was selling it. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ort-Hydroplane

Thanks for posting. Nope, that's not the new Stealth I was thinking of. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been made yet.