Thread: Prop options for mini Eco?

Default Prop options for mini Eco?

What other props are available and what are people running?

The stock prop lifts the boat too much so it is unstable.

I switched to another tenshock CNC prop and the boat is stuck to the water and turns stable on a dime without diving and flipping, like it did with the stock prop.

However, I don't think the pitch is right because the boat is definitely slower.

Got one recommendation on a prop from overseas, but the place was out of stock.

Propeller
    Eco Propeller H&M 27 mm
    Stück Best. 22444
    21.00 Euro
    inkl. 19% MWST
    zzgl. Versand

Eco-Metall-Rennpropeller von Hydro&Marine mit M4 Gewinde.

Lieferumfang:
    Aus Messing/Chrom/Nickel Legierung gefertigt. Wellennabe M4 Gewinde plan gefräst. Propellerblatt entgratet, geschliffen und poliert. - Nicht gewuchtet -

Ausbausatz Zubehör : Auswuchtgerät H&M magnetic mit Anleitung und DVD:
    Best.: 21927
    Preis: 35.00 Euro
    Inhalt: Auswuchtgerät magnetisch, M4 Wellendorn, Dog Drive Adapter für 4,76 und 6,35 mm, schriftliche Anleitung, DVD Propeller schleifen,

Home

Copyright © 2013 by Hydro & Marine
    Gundelshausener Str. 16 - D-93309 Kelheim - Germany
    Telefon (0 94 05) 60 00 - Fax (0 94 05) 60 02

You can go to this link:http://www.hydromarine.de/ and find the prop page.
    I don't read German, but FineDesignRC.com supposetely carries them, it is hard to get hold of Chris, he does answer my e-mail right away, but this item is not on their site and you need to know how much to pay him.
    Another way is what I did recently: I ordered thru www.mhzusa.com , keep in mind that this is a defunct business, they no longer stock things from Germany, I was fully prepared to flush my money, and I waited more than a month before I got a shippining notification from them---I had already forgotten that I orderd from them,lol
    It is a H&M prop, very polo\ished, but also it had some metallugy flaws along the root of the blades , I first thought it was a crack from the casting, then I used sand paper to "dig in further" to investigate, it is just a weired casting imperfection.
    It needs further balancing, over all on the whole it is a higher quality than the stock prop which tends to lift.

I actually used this prop as a test to see if MHZUSA would take orders, they still have many nice things but MHZ Germany told me personally that there is no longer a USA distributor, so we are ordering at our own risk.

Thanks! I'll contact Hydromarine again. They didn't have the prop originally suggested to me, but will look into different options through them, including that 27mm.