Thread: Paint Codes - Circus Circus

Default Paint Codes - Circus Circus

Does anyone know the paint codes for the 3 shades of pink for the 1989 Circus Circus hydroplane? Thanks in advance for your help.

do racing hydroplanes have codes?

add white to red until you get desired dark pink, then put some of that into another cup, add some more white, then same thing, cut that in two and add white to the third. now you have 3 shades pink all on the same color scale

I've got one of the colors in a 1/2 pint of KlassKote with a 1/2 pint of the Catalyst to go with it brand new never opened. I got it with a Dumas 1325 kit that was going to be done it Miss Circus Circus colors. The guy told me it was custom mixed but I don't know which Pink it is the label says "Custom Post-it Pink". You could go on KlassKotes site and find out or call them. Custom colors are $18.95 1/2 pint and the #405 gloss Catalyst 1/2 pint is $14.95 I'll let you have both for $25.00 shipped

flraptor07, thanks for the KlassKote information. I was able to find the PPG color codes and will see if KlassKote can match them. I appreciate your help and will let you know if I need the paint you have.