Thread: does this seem fair?

Default does this seem fair?

after just reading complaint today about posts being deleted in for sale section i have to bring my experience to your attention. in f.s. forum ( my post) 3rd page 3rd post down, could you tell me why lenny's post wasnt deleted ? i ran this motor recently and runs perfect. lenny killed my sale . thank you

A link to the thread would be helpful.

If Lenny's post didn't belong in the thread it wasn't deleted because we didn't see it, and/or it wasn't reported.

to get to the post click on my user name click on my posts go to page 3 3rd post down leonard 4082 for sale. read all 4 of the posts thanks

now its the 5th post down. leopard 4082 2000kv

It's not fair, but it's kinda strange how you're complaining about it 5 months later...

i wrote an email to steve via contact us on ose when it occured. nothing happened so figured its part of your policy to let lenny sabotage my sale. when i read the post today about unwanted posts on for sale forum, i wrote to you.

Seems odd you wanna ask a question and/or complain about something but we have to search for what your talking about instead of giving us a link.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

John,
    According to Lenny he was interested in this motor but he wanted to make certain that it was ok having been familiar with this thread.
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...33-4082-on-6-s

Under the circumstances I think it was a legitimate question. I can't say with any certainty that any of the mods would have deleted the post had they I seen it.
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...rd-4082-2000kv

I'm closing this so that it doesn't grow legs. Please contact me or the administrator if you'd like to discuss it further.

Thanks