Thread: Trophy race....charlotte nc crwb

Default Trophy race....charlotte nc crwb

ALRIGHT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING US FAITHFULLY AND COMING TO.RUN WITH US WE THANK.YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF OUR HEARTS.....

WITH THAT BEING SAID ITS TIME FOR US TO.MAKE IT ALOT MORE FUN.AND INTISING TO YOU ALL THAT WANT TO.COME.PLAY BUY JUST NEED THAT EXTRA PUSH!!!!"

WE WILL BE HOSTING A TROPHY RACE WITH RAFFLES, GIFTS, FOOD THE WHOLE NINE, SO IF YOU HAVE A BOAT OR KNOW A FRIEND WITH 1 COME ON.OUT AND ENJOY THE FUN....WE WILL HAVE A CLAss FOR WHATEVER BOAT IS BRUNG DO.DONT BE SCARED LOL....

WHO WILL BE DUSTING OFF THERE SHELF FOR NEW HARDWARE!!!!!

Time & date: will be released very soon ( be planned for February)

Alright everyone the official location of the CAROLINAS RC WATER BURNERS 1ST TROPHY RACE WILL BE HELD AT........251 LINEBERGER DRIVE,MOORESVILLE NC,28117............THE DATES OF THE EVENT IS FEB. 14,15,16......FRIDAY BEING OPEN WATER,SATURDAY BEING QUALIFIERS,SUNDAY BEING THE MAINS

ALSO LOOKING AT GETTING SITE SANCTIONED FOR THIS 1 EVENT AS THIS IS NOT OUR CLUB POND BUT IT IS MORE THAN BIG ENOUGH TO RUN ANY GAS CLASS OR BIG HYDRO CLASS

Classes?

*INFO ON UPCOMING TROPHY RACE*

1st class: $15.00
    2nd class: $10.00
    3rd class and more $7.00

*PAYMENTS ARE TO BE SENT TO STINSON68@YAHOO.COM (via paypal)
    Or a check mailed out to 3213 decapolis drive Charlotte nc 28215 made out to CAROLINAS RC WATER BURNERS

P-spec mono
    P-spec cat
    20 mono (nitro,gassers)
    40 mono (nitro, gassers)
    20 tunnel (May run electric tunnel here)
    40 tunnel (nitro, gassers)
    20, 40, 60, F hydro (nitro,gassers)
    Jersey skiff
    1/8 hydroplane (electric,nitro,gas)
    Thunderbolts
    Offshore
    Novice
    Open hydro
    Open tunnel
    Open mono
    Open cat

These are the classes we are looking to run, depends on the sign up we get we may have to narrow classes a little to get classes a little more fuller of course still running like classes...... Also We WILL FOLLOW IMPBA AND NAMBA TO A EXTENT BUT AS FAR AS CLASS GOES WE WILL WORK WITH EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE THEY GET INTO A CLASS TO RUN WE WILL NOT EXCLUDE ANYONE FROM RUNNING!!!!

I think having a race on valentines day could make your turnout low? Some wives just might not like the idea?? I'm not a big VD guy and neither is my wife, but I do a lot of business on VD otherwise I would try to make this event. I have lots of family down in NC it would be the perfect excuse to take a road trip and include some racing!!!
    We call ourselves the "Q"

Good catch Mike. Mitchell, You trying to get us all in trouble?? LOL

Ok so new update is this and is set in stone not to be changed.... As far as the big trophy race in February it WILL be had but at 5101 prosperity church rd in Charlotte NC. The new location was perfect and all was a go on getting sanctioned but the location will be under construction for new development in the cove in the early months since water will be down and equipment can be driven down to water line so it's a safety hazard so they say....... SO WE WILL CONTINUE ON WITH THE TROPHY RACE WE INVITE ALL ELECTRIC AND 20/40 nitro and gas boats out..... WE ALSO WILL BE RUNNING 8th HYDROPLANE ELEC/NITRO/GAS......SO FAR WE HAVE QUITE A FEW ELECTRICS (cats,mono,tunnel,hydro/riggers) already dedicated to coming WE HAVE SOME NITROSAMINES ALREADY DEDICATED TO COMING(RIGGERS/HYDROS 20sz a few monos and tunnels as well as cats between 20/40sz) SO WE PLAN ON MAKING THIS A EVENT A SUCCESS BUT WE JUST WONT BE RUNNING ANY BIG BOATS FOR THIS EVENT...........

All RIGHT....... Very very very excited to announce that the WINNERS HARDWARE HAS BEEN ORDERED AND THEY ARE DEFFINATLEY NICE ORNAMENTS SO ALL OF YOU ELECTRIC GUYS, all of you 20/40 size NITRO MONOS/cats/ TUNNELS/hydros, all of you 1/8 hydro boys come on out and see who is good enough to take the HARDWARE!!!!

So these classes will not be run?

Open hydro
    Open tunnel
    Open mono
    Open cat

is the date still Valentines day weekend???

Yes those classes will be ran.........and we have MOVED IT TO THE 3RD WEEKEND TO SHOW ALL RESPECT TO THE LADIES ON VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Thats great!!!! still cant go, I'm going to the Az Winter Warmups! bummer, have a great race guys!!!

The original weekend worked for me. That weekend does not. Bummed!