Thread: Hawaii Boaters !New Day to PLay !

Default Hawaii Boaters !New Day to PLay !

Aloha guys,
    We are gonna run on Saturdays instead of Sunday at the Hygenic store. This way we can play early and not have to wait for the church people to finish. So this Saturday is the day which is July 19th 2008. See you guys at the pond...
    :D I do What I like !! "AINOSHETU"
    Island Boys Fast Electric

Thanks D................
    Hawaiian Tunda

what time are you going to play today?
    Hawaii R/C Crawlerz, Team Zig~Zag, Cargo Pants Mafia, Remote Control Motorsports Hawaii, Aloha Hobbies, Sandy Flemming's Fast Electrics

we were there about 9:00 am til 3:30 pm....... we go now every other sat from now on you can catch some guys running at Alamoana pond also on the weekends.....oh welcome to the forum..................... if you need help also you can PM me and leave me your phone number.......
    Hawaiian Tunda

Oh i did a vegas conversion also try do a search..............................
    Hawaiian Tunda

thanks, and it's a pleasure to be here. i'll probably catch you guys at the next one at kahalu'u. i've always thought this boating thing was pretty cool, and it's sure turning out to be . with running electric on-road at sandy flemming's every 2 weeks, rock crawling and running HRCC (Hawaii R/C Crawlerz) once a month, r/c drag racing once a month also, drifting at RCMH every tuesday nite.....................i find playing with r/c boats very relaxing somehow. i'll check out your thread on your conversion. talk to you guys real soon. shoots.

ryde
    Hawaii R/C Crawlerz, Team Zig~Zag, Cargo Pants Mafia, Remote Control Motorsports Hawaii, Aloha Hobbies, Sandy Flemming's Fast Electrics